Away Match Build Up 01/03/2022 L1: Portsmouth v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Impossible to predict this one. I expect them to be a bit better than Cambridge so will need to be bang on it.

3-2 Ox.

Surely we’ve got to be filling that away end tomorrow night? Only an hour and a half down the road and after 3 wins on the bounce. Oh, and it’s Portsmouth…I can’t stand Portsmouth

Would take a draw, but we're more than capable of winning. It's my birthday tomorrow so 3 points would be the perfect gift from OUFC. I'll have a new kit to wear courtesy of the other half while watching on iFollow 💪

1-3 away win ..... coupla late goals to wrap it up

like @ECYellow ..... I cant stand Portsmouth too ( which dates back to both home and away 'meetings' in the 70s)

Would take a draw, but we're more than capable of winning. It's my birthday tomorrow so 3 points would be the perfect gift from OUFC. I'll have a new kit to wear courtesy of the other half while watching on iFollow 💪
which one?

which one?
I was torn between the away and third kit because both are corkers, and even my partner who hates football thought they both looked good. But decision was made for me because the third is only available in sizes that wouldn't fit. Got very lucky too as when the away kit was purchased in my size it then became unavailable so looks like I've nabbed the last one!

I'd take a point, especially if we play Long and McNally as the centre back pairing! Hopefully KR will go three at the back for this one.

My team:

Stevens

Williams (attacking)
Long
McNally
Brown
Seddon (attacking)

Sykes
Kane
Brannagan

Taylor
Baldock

Williams and Seddon will want to do well against their former club.

Last edited:
I know he won’t be ready to start yet but once Marcus Browne is fully fit (and presuming he can get his form back) I can’t wait until he’s unleashed into the hole behind the front two… could be explosive

I know he won’t be ready to start yet but once Marcus Browne is fully fit (and presuming he can get his form back) I can’t wait until he’s unleashed into the hole behind the front two… could be explosive
think KR said a few weeks ago Browne would take a while to get fully fit(etc) & was more for the future/ next season than this? .... albeit I'd expect Browne to get more than a few cameo 15-20 run outs from the bench over the coming games

I'd take a point, especially if we play Long and McNally as the centre back pairing! Hopefully KR will go three at the back for this one.

My team:

Stevens

Williams (attacking)
Long
McNally
Brown
Seddon (attacking)

Sykes
Kane
Brannagan

Taylor
Baldock

Taylor and Seddon will want to do well against their former club.
Williams?

Oxford V Pompey 10 goal thriller matchball from 1992 up for auction - raising funds for Shelter ....

Oxford V Pompey 10 goal thriller matchball from 1992 up for auction - raising funds for Shelter ....

As we have touched on before, this should really be a raffle, not an auction. No chance I'd be able to win this, but if I could be in with a chance for a fiver, then I'd do that.

As we have touched on before, this should really be a raffle, not an auction. No chance I'd be able to win this, but if I could be in with a chance for a fiver, then I'd do that.
agree tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom