Away Match Build Up 02/10/2021 L1: Sheffield Wednesday v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like we have three ex-players at Wednesday:-
Chey Dunkley - 5 league appearances this season
Marvin Johnson - 7 league appearances this season
Mide Shodipo - 4 league appearances this season

Was going to go, got myself hyped up to visit an iconic old ground, ready to buy the tickets and coach only to realise it's my anniversary meal in Oxford Saturday...

If anyone wants to swap places, my missus would love the company. She doesn't like football though. Any takers?

Last edited:
Was going to go, got myself hyped up to visit an iconic old ground, ready to buy the tickets and coach only to realise it's my anniversary meal in Oxford Saturday...

If anyone wants to swap places, my missus would love the company. She doesn't like football though. Any takers?
How old is she?

Any fringe benefits?

Asking for a friend.

For those concerned at overnight stop prices in Sheffield, try somewhere just outside ( we are staying very cheaply in Chesterfield which is only 13 miles from Sheffield). Re parking we used myparkingspace.com and booked Asda just 15 min walk from Hillsborough Stadium Only £3 for 4 hours. Other driveways close by vary from £4 to a ridiculous £12.50.

Please could someone from the area update on the petrol/diesel situation around Sheffield/ motorways etc. I've heard it's not as bad up north, as down south.

If it helps, I can reassure everyone that there is no petrol or diesel shortages in and around Chamonix, so no queues, plenty of HGV Drivers, and the shelves are full of food too!

No I idea why other ’areas’ would be any different……… :unsure:
Is Chamonix French for Sheffield ?

Please could someone from the area update on the petrol/diesel situation around Sheffield/ motorways etc. I've heard it's not as bad up north, as down south.
There is a reasonable sized BP station on A43 about 5 miles before M1, on left hand side, heading north-east, that had fuel on Saturday and Tuesday night and no queues.

I would *love* to take something from this match. Hope they do whatever it takes, three holding midfielders or whatever.

If it helps, I can reassure everyone that there is no petrol or diesel shortages in and around Chamonix, so no queues, plenty of HGV Drivers, and the shelves are full of food too!

No I idea why other ’areas’ would be any different……… :unsure:
population 8000!

I would *love* to take something from this match. Hope they do whatever it takes, three holding midfielders or whatever.
I am looking fwd to this game and if we can remain solid and disciplined throughout we will have enough to get a big win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom