Home Match Day Thread 05/02/2022 L1: OUFC v Portsmouth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that - surely caught on CCTV - should be sent to Portsmouth for them to deal with the 'fan'.
wasnt it 'caught' on i follow footage ( I maybe imagined it, but I think someone posted they saw the bottle thrown at Brown was on Ifollow?)..... but yes @Wallop , I agree, the relevant CCTV footage should be sent to Pompey , which assuming ifollow also has the incident, should help them to identify the perpetrator.... and, hopefully, take appropriate action

Few objects thrown by Pompey fans into the home section also. Not sure if anything was thrown back.

wasnt it 'caught' on i follow footage ( I maybe imagined it, but I think someone posted they saw the bottle thrown at Brown was on Ifollow?)..... but yes @Wallop , I agree, the relevant CCTV footage should be sent to Pompey , which assuming ifollow also has the incident, should help them to identify the perpetrator.... and, hopefully, take appropriate action
it was on IFollow but all you see is the bottle landing by the touchline as that's where their camera was focused as Brown walked by so no crowd photo and I assume that's the only IFollow camera?

M
Well that picture should put all the 'doubt' to bed that it was a red card. The way Pompey were talking you'd think Cam had his head at knee height. If that had happened to Liam Kelly it would have gone over his head entirely it was that high...
More importantly than where Cams head is, the guys studs are higher than his own waist. No Defence. Unless he’s Jackie Chan or Cobra Kai

it was on IFollow but all you see is the bottle landing by the touchline as that's where their camera was focused as Brown walked by so no crowd photo and I assume that's the only IFollow camera?
ifollow does tend to be single camera .... CCTV of North Stand away section from the appropriate time frame should have the whole incident recorded?

I spotted it when it happened and mentioned it on this thread. The bottle completely missed Brown and he didn't even notice it which is why it's probably not been followed up on, but perhaps someone could go back over the feed and get a clip to send to the club to look in to? I only subscribe game by game so can't access the match replays, otherwise I'd go and grab the clip myself. Perhaps @OUSP Secretary could help with getting it to the attention of right people? I agree if the perpetrator can be identified they should be banned.

A weird escalation in bad behaviour from fans these last few weeks. Concerning to say the least.

Christ, I knew we were far better but didn't realise just how much we battered them. Forgot about the one off the line in the first half and how we didn't score in the second after the cutback when Taylor basically missed the ball as well. For those saying their first red was harsh, bare in mind Brannagan got to the ball first, this looks pretty reckless to me.

View attachment 8109

Shame they didn't show the other incident but in the interest of fairness they also didn't show the single other shot Pompey managed.
Well good luck to them appealing that if that evidence is avaliable

I spotted it when it happened and mentioned it on this thread. The bottle completely missed Brown and he didn't even notice it which is why it's probably not been followed up on, but perhaps someone could go back over the feed and get a clip to send to the club to look in to? I only subscribe game by game so can't access the match replays, otherwise I'd go and grab the clip myself. Perhaps @OUSP Secretary could help with getting it to the attention of right people? I agree if the perpetrator can be identified they should be banned.

A weird escalation in bad behaviour from fans these last few weeks. Concerning to say the least.
I saw an object land near him as well, but as my internal rewind and save functions are not functioning as well as they used to, sadly I won't be able to supply any footage to help

Studs up. Red card all day long despite what I thought at the time.

f**k off Pompey, you got off very lightly.
Having a clear picture shows that his foot was high and as you say his studs were up, so yes a red

Christ, I knew we were far better but didn't realise just how much we battered them. Forgot about the one off the line in the first half and how we didn't score in the second after the cutback when Taylor basically missed the ball as well. For those saying their first red was harsh, bare in mind Brannagan got to the ball first, this looks pretty reckless to me.

View attachment 8109

Shame they didn't show the other incident but in the interest of fairness they also didn't show the single other shot Pompey managed.
If this is offered up at the appeal there's no way the red will be rescinded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom