Home Match Day Thread 05/03/2022 L1: OUFC v Burton Albion

What was all the fuss about the disallowed goal at 1-0?
I didn't really register what did or didn't happen and haven't seen any footage subsequently, but just witnessed a torrent of abuse and incoherent ranting at the linesman which appeared to indicate that his understanding of the rules is on a par with Danny Cowley!
Think its because he flagged offside but it hit their defender before Baldock scores?

I hope I'm wrong but can't help thinking that without 2,000 free parking spaces and with (hopefully) bigger crowds at the new stadium, parking will be an issue even allowing for the P&R.

Does the kassam have 2000 spaces?

Not really. Many people have no option but to drive to the Kassam but with public transport links on the doorstep of the new stadium then it makes no sense to drive or to avoid existing parking.
How many P&R spaces are there?

I think it does it’s the largest car park in the EFL and free at that as well. Just hope P&R and Oxford parkway don’t try and up their parking charges when we move to our new ground.

Driving to the new ground will be my last resort. I would rather get a bus, train and make the most of the day around the ground with the better facilities on offer. I only drive to the kassam and park in Littlemore because the lack of quick public transport.

Driving to the new ground will be my last resort. I would rather get a bus, train and make the most of the day around the ground with the better facilities on offer. I only drive to the kassam and park in Littlemore because the lack of quick public transport.
We get the football but from didcot stops on steventon. At the moment I drive and park in Minchery Farm but for the new ground I will use the bus.

22700 against Preston! Must have come on push bike.
walked to that one ( and the Blackburn one before )..... and most home games at the Manor

drive to BBLeys at the breeze block.... buses are rubbish to use, getting there from here (OX3)

We get the football but from didcot stops on steventon. At the moment I drive and park in Minchery Farm but for the new ground I will use the bus.
Getting ahead of yourself a bit there bazzer, we don’t even know if it’s definitely happening yet!

Getting ahead of yourself a bit there bazzer, we don’t even know if it’s definitely happening yet!
It will, I don’t know how much of the 1% antinSB stadium but a scout mistress. A green councillor and some fella that belongs to some conservation group shouldn’t be a distraction unless the councillors turn out to be full of it.

Back
Top Bottom