+++ 06/07/20 L1 Play Off Semi Final: Leg 2 - OUFC v Pompey +++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming Taylor is fit enough to play some part, there's enough on the bench to worry a tiring defence. Just hope we are not chasing the game by then.

I hope Mackie can do something today to prove KR right. I think Sykes deserves a start based on Friday's performance.

I planned on avoiding the forum today and getting some work done. I've been on here on and off all day! That said, I'm a lot calmer than I was on Friday with just over an hour to. Good luck to the boys, UTM and COYY.

Here's hoping I'm shitting myself this time next week!
That’s the thing , l am the over way round ... very nervous on this one.
UTM.

Mackie up top let's hope he proves all you mackie fans right and me wrong....... Ffs Agyei is far the better threat going forward although he doesn't know half the time what he's gonna do he's bamboozles himself good player though fast.

I can't believe he's started Mackie over Agyei. I'm gutted tbh, inexplicable decision.

There also looks to be three or four penalty takers on the bench. That may be part of Robbo's thinking.

Mackie up top let's hope he proves all you mackie fans right and me wrong....... Ffs Agyei is far the better threat going forward although he doesn't know half the time what he's gonna do he's bamboozles himself good player though fast.
I am very worried about this...

Brave decision by KR. If this goes horribly wrong he’ll have a bit of explaining to do. I’d bet good money that, one way or another, Mackie won’t be starting the second half.

Maybe they won’t find it as easy to play out today as Mackie covers more ground plus Taylor is obviously struggling added to being the home team we should have more possession. It will be tight so hopefully having Taylor and Agyei(who is more affective)to bring on will help.

Maybe they won’t find it as easy to play out today as Mackie covers more ground plus Taylor is obviously struggling added to being the home team we should have more possession. It will be tight so hopefully having Taylor and Agyei(who is more affective)to bring on will help.
Hope you are right. A big move for me..

Brave decision by KR. If this goes horribly wrong he’ll have a bit of explaining to do. I’d bet good money that, one way or another, Mackie won’t be starting the second half.

Mate Agyei is raw but looks good, mackie as most of fans state is good at seeing a game out we cannot plan to just sit back ffs from the off we will lose

• React
Reactions: UTM
I’ve spent the last six months saying I think Mackie for all his general uselessness will have one big moment left in him. I really hope that comes today.
So do l , but just don’t think this is the right game. They play a fast direct game, he as no speed whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom