Away Match Day Thread +++ 09/01/2018 Charlton Athletic v OUFC EFL Trophy +++

Poor IFollow highlights of this game - for the penalties they only show the last Charlton miss and Mehmeti's winner, but neither of Shearer's saves or our other successful shots.

Bazzer, your posts after we conceded didn't criticise the Brazilian legend Riccy even though he cost us a goal. You chose to moan about a youngster whose conduct didn't lead to a game changing incident of any sort! Perspective is needed by fans when wanting to see our own youngsters in the team.
I know Richardino had a s**t game I knew enjoy t was his wayward pass that led to Charlton scoring. At 8.32 I Said Richardimo is not having a good game. At 9.05 I made a comment about Cannice having been booked to be more careful, I did not moan about Cannice during the game just said he has to be careful and then after the game I mentioned that he would be a good player but just to watch himself. Where the f**k have I moaned? Get your facts right and stop trying to make
More of something than is not.

Yesterday at 8:32 PM#98
Richardino not having a great game
Yesterday at 9:03 PM#121
Cannice getting stuck in over the top again, Yellow card he has to calm down

Last edited:
Thinking about Pep's interview regarding young players these posts lend some credibility to his remarks. Do we want young hungry players playing with passion? I do! Of course they'll make mistakes but we need to encourage and support them and let the management iron out the ripples! People were crying out for Cannice to play over the old has beens so when he plays he gets knocked for mistakes. People wanted Napa to play and he looked good and got rightly praised. If he makes a mistake at Walsall will the fans be hammering him too? You can't have your cake and eat it!

What's the point in having cake if I can't eat it? I like cake. I'm hungry now. Anyone got any biscuits?

I know Richardino had a s**t game I knew enjoy t was his wayward pass that led to Charlton scoring. At 8.32 I Said Richardimo is not having a good game. At 9.05 I made a comment about Cannice having been booked to be more careful, I did not moan about Cannice during the game just said he has to be careful and then after the game I mentioned that he would be a good player but just to watch himself. Where the f**k have I moaned? Get your facts right and stop trying to make
More of something than is not.

Yesterday at 8:32 PM#98
Richardino not having a great game
Yesterday at 9:03 PM#121
Cannice getting stuck in over the top again, Yellow card he has to calm down

Sorry to do it again Bazzer but it is Canice, not Cannice.

Bazzer it;s not Cheltenham Yellow, it's CY. See why. get it?

Erm, I'll get my coat.

Didn’t go to or watch the game last night, only going off extended highlights...

Looked like we were battered first half. Lucky to have gone in 1-0 down.

Second half appeared a lot better. Wes with a proper strikers goal. Played some good stuff in patches. Mowatt looked comfortable in the middle on highlights, anyone who watched the full 90 able to comment on overall performance? Napa looked bright too.

Shearer made a couple of good saves and there was some tidy penalties.

Ledson needs to be taken of them in league games though surely?! Is that three he’s missed this season and never looked convincing.

At least Gino wasn’t on to take one, I shudder athl the thought of what he would attempt.

Didn’t go to or watch the game last night, only going off extended highlights...

Looked like we were battered first half. Lucky to have gone in 1-0 down.

Second half appeared a lot better. Wes with a proper strikers goal. Played some good stuff in patches. Mowatt looked comfortable in the middle on highlights, anyone who watched the full 90 able to comment on overall performance? Napa looked bright too.

Shearer made a couple of good saves and there was some tidy penalties.

Ledson needs to be taken of them in league games though surely?! Is that three he’s missed this season and never looked convincing.

At least Gino wasn’t on to take one, I shudder athl the thought of what he would attempt.

I’m guessing a trotted run up and paneka

Back
Top Bottom