09/08/2022 - Carabao Cup: OUFC v Swansea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely sounds as if hanging onto Jack Stevens is a wise idea.

Dunno why we're playing such a second string team. What we need at this stage of the season is confidence.

Look on the bright side... I didn't waste £20 or my time going. Karl treating this game like a pre season friendly where maybe we should of put out our strongest side to try and build on Saturdays momentum. Next season we should just forfeit all cups !

McGinty making mistakes like we’ve seen of Eastwood (flying out of his goal twice) & Stevens (beaten by 2 average strikes centrally).

Think it’s time to question Wayne Brown over the actual 3 goalkeepers.
Well protected by the club but he’s not great at his job is he?

A bit s**t at the moment. Like most of Saturday.

McGinty making mistakes like we’ve seen of Eastwood (flying out of his goal twice) & Stevens (beaten by 2 average strikes centrally).

Think it’s time to question Wayne Brown over the actual 3 goalkeepers.

I believe he's well respected generally as a GK coach, but when I see his training videos, they always seem somewhat tame compared to others out there.

Well protected by the club but he’s not great at his job is he?
Been saying this for ages. Steven’s and Eastwood aren’t bad goalies but they are coached poorly. Get a consultant in to monitor training and find out what’s going wrong.

Not ideal conditions to play a team who keep the ball for fun, must be taking it out of the players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom