09/08/2022 - Carabao Cup: OUFC v Swansea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect night all round really.

Invaluable experience for Golding, TG and McGinty, good minutes in the legs of Jones, Bates, Brown and Gorrin, and enough minutes for some of our form players to keep their form ticking over. Good to get Brannagan off the mark. Prem clubs in the next round so could have a fun little away fixture. Tasty.

FWIW don't know why people get so vexed about using the cups for a bit of squad rotation. It's nice to have a cup run, sure, but really I'm more pleased with the minutes in legs tonight. Make it through a couple more rounds and it will start getting excited - at this stage though, with no prize money, it's not worth much more than a competitive run out for me.
It’s the league cup man. Who cares about prize money? Fans should’nt be bothering about that stuff

The big question for tonight is why do Radio Oxford rush the interviews so that some t**t can talk about lawn mowing disasters?
Because the BBC is so rigid.

Why the need to move The News at 10 if a live event over runs? Just get viewers to watch on BBC news channel.

Stunning result. At HT I was thinking this could be a massacre. Our first goal was hardly a classic but it was funny! The equaliser was well worked. And what fantastic penalties, and a great save too. Sitting in the overflow car park waiting for a gap, looks like I’ll be here another 20 minutes but I DON’T CARE 😁😁😁

Even KR's staunchest defender (otherwise known as ScotchEgg :D ) would be hard pressed to deny that he does talk a lot of shite in interviews. Post-match in particular!
I was suckered in to his comments tonight! I was working, only saw the text updates on ifollow (which are crap) and only turned on the radio for the pens and post match interviews!

Scotchers does a bloody hard job that would drain any belief out of me, so I won't hold his faith in KR against him 🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom