Home Match Build Up 11/9/2021 L1: OUFC V Wycombe Wanderers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope they do come to play a bit of football, will be a cracking game if they do.

What's Sarge done now? :ROFLMAO:
MindlessDrugHoover
September 9
@drcongo said:
show previous quotes
Was it ketchup boy? He has form for that.
The perp (as Judge Dredd would say) is called Sarge on that forum. Some people here might vaguely remember him as the guy who used to put gigs on at the White Horse back in the late 90s.
Thankfully more decent-minded Oxford fans have called out his racist comments.

Posters on the Wycombe forum seems to think they are going to surprise us with slick, fast moving football actually played on the green stuff - that would be a change and certainly more pleasant to watch overall (someone pointed out here that WW possession stats at Sunderland were roughly 50/50) . One contributor even asking if we will be up to old 'tricks', which is a bit rich from the masters of the feigned injury, drinks breaks, breaking up the pace, etc.

Oh and Sarge, they seem to be calling you out personally!
blimey! o_O :oops: :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

Meanwhile "over there" ...........

"I’m sure the chant “Championship football - you’ll never know that” will get an early airing tomorrow."

Championship is Div 2 - Been there.
Premier League is Div 1 - Been there.

Been there, done that......... they haven`t.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

That’s the lineup, that exact lineup!

It’s the strongest on offer right now, with Agyei getting a chance through the middle, I like it.

But even if Taylor does drop to the bench, will Robbo choose that lineup, and play Agyei instead of Winnall??

WILL HE f**k!!

He’ll probably play an unfit Kane and Long from the start, with Winnall up front, and Agyei won’t get a look in…..again.

Surprise me KR!
Why on earth would he drop Taylor for Agyei?
Utter madness.

Winnall is just not up to it any more. Great goal scorer a few years ago but we have made a costly mistake taking him on.

Why on earth would he drop Taylor for Agyei?
Utter madness.
We can't just play Taylor relentlessly, and we need to rotate the strikers to keep them fresh and sharp, and Winnall has had numerous chances, and done very little, whilst Dan has barley been used as the central striker, but when he has been, he's looked strong, direct, dangerous and has scored goals.

I'm a massive fan of Taylor, but he can be very ineffective and isolated against two big CB at times, but Dan could be a real cat amongst the pigeons, pulling the CB about all over the place.

Look, I'd be happy if Taylor starts, but Winnall keeps getting chances, and not producing much, and Dan deserves a proper chance as well.

None of us really know how good he could be, because we're not seeing enough of him on a regular basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom