Home Match Build Up 12/02/2022 L1: OUFC v Bolton Wanderers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like to see nother back 5 with Williams and Seddon as Wing backs. Sam, Luke and Elliot in the middle

Last edited:
Off the Bolton forum on the match day thread.

Seriously difficult game. Their midfield is one of the best in the division and they have a very tidy striker.

Also off (another) Bolton Forum:

"Last time I went to watch us at Oxford, Ron Atkinson was their number 4"

..to which the response was..

"was that before he became a number 2?" :)
Missed a few games then between us away from your home

Would like to see nother back 5 with Williams and Seddon as Wing backs. Sam, Luke and Elliot in the middle
Surely it’s time for Seddon to have a rest, for his own good, as well as the team’s.

He’s been overused, and a major weak link for a while now

Also off (another) Bolton Forum:

"Last time I went to watch us at Oxford, Ron Atkinson was their number 4"

..to which the response was..

"was that before he became a number 2?" :)
That might have been the 0-0 draw that I was at in 1970 or 71. The dullest match I've ever seen.

With the defence understren
Who’s voted for the away win? Scrongo, Kip, or Mellowyellow…

Someone is clearly not an OUFC fan.
There are 9 people by the way that voted for an away win.
So by your thinking unless someone votes for an Oxford win they are not an Oxford fan? 🤣🤣
Ask to borrow scotchers crystal ball to find out the score. Then you can tell everyone how to vote. Priceless.

• React
Reactions: m
This will be a tough game. We should win it, but the defence will more like concede

So by your thinking unless someone votes for an Oxford win they are not an Oxford fan? 🤣🤣
Ask to borrow scotchers crystal ball to find out the score. Then you can tell everyone how to vote. Priceless.
Some people to quick to judge💛💙

Stevens

Long, Moore McNally Seddon

Brannagan Kane

Whyte. Bodin. Sykes

Taylor

When I posted there was only the one vote for an away win.

I mentioned you three for good reasons. You three always come across extremely negative, in most things OUFC do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom