Away Match Day Thread +++ 13/07/20 L1 Play Off FINAL - OUFC v Wycombe+++

Status
Not open for further replies.
It impressed with our performance at all even if we had the most possession, people weren’t performing to what we know they can be.

Absolutely I wish our manager thought the same. We are being done over by a team built on the cheap but ultimately knowing you can pass all you like but it's the number of times the ball enters the net that counts.

That said the top of players just haven't turned up including Eastwood Taylor and Henry we have been found well lacking in the playoffs all three games really. Portsmouth should have been over the hill in the first game (they really should have had 3 pens) so it was a bonus to even get to Wembley sadly the players haven't taken it.

Could not watch that anti football every week

Thought pre match this was a decent ref ....blokes been conned all game
We knew what to expect and should have had the answers without the refs help. We fell in to the trap. Fair play to Wycombe, it’ll be interesting to see how their tactics do in the Championship. I thought we were flat tonight, from the interviews before the game where Ainsworth was totally pumped and Robinson was just happy to be there. Drinking a costa coffee on the touchline also led to a passive body language.

Ah well, we go again next season, but please, tippy tappy football isnt the be all and end all. I thought we learnt that when Appleton first arrived.

absolute C***s are going to get thrashed to s**t next season playing long ball s**t.

Absolutely I wish our manager thought the same. We are being done over by a team built on the cheap but ultimately knowing you can pass all you like but it's the number of times the ball enters the net that counts.

That said the top of players just haven't turned up including Eastwood Taylor and Henry we have been found well lacking in the playoffs all three games really. Portsmouth should have been over the hill in the first game (they really should have had 3 pens) so it was a bonus to even get to Wembley sadly the players haven't taken it.
Unlucky chaps there’s always next year ain’t there

Why let Branaghan of the hook - talked the talk but didn't even start walking today - though I bet he will be quick enough to walk away if he can

We were s**t imo those players think they belong in chanmpionship they didn’t look like it garbage Wycombe bossed us we fucked up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom