Away Match Build Up 13/11/2021 L1: Ipswich Town v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ipswich have only 2 or three players still at Portman Rd compared to when the two teams met almost 12 months ago.

EopbNL9WMAUqU4t

I'm glad we copyrighted James Henry.
Accept no imitation.

So of our team seven are still regular starters, three have gone on to better things (in Shodipo's case this is arguable, but he's probably being paid more), and one has been discarded as not good enough. That's actually pretty good I think.

Accept no imitation.

So of our team seven are still regular starters, three have gone on to better things (in Shodipo's case this is arguable, but he's probably being paid more), and one has been discarded as not good enough. That's actually pretty good I think.
You could argue that Ruffels is on more money but from a football perspective has hardly gone on to better things ( Atkinson clearly has)

It'll be a high scoring game but I fancy Sam Long to win it at the death for us with a header at the back post past a helpless Ed Sheeran in goal for them.

F9E63F74-EEF3-4B5D-ACBD-6391F91AE9A8.jpeg
This would be my starting 11 for Saturday.
McGuane looked really good at the weekend, so I would like to see him introduced at some point. I also think Williams did well when he came on, so either Whyte or Williams to come on and replace Sykes.

3-1 win: Taylor, Brannagan, Long.

View attachment 7476
McGuane looked really good at the weekend, so I would like to see him introduced at some point. I also think Williams did well when he came on, so either Whyte or Williams to come on and replace Sykes.

Is Stevens well again then?

View attachment 7476

I actually think Williams deserves to start ahead of Holland after his performance on Sunday. I thought he was excellent and deserves his chance.

I actually think Williams deserves to start ahead of Holland after his performance on Sunday. I thought he was excellent and deserves his chance.
Holland was our best player in his last game, before being subbed, and can have more of an impact.

Williams did okay, but was only on the pitch for 20 minutes.

Holland was our best player in his last game, before being subbed, and can have more of an impact.

Williams did okay, but was only on the pitch for 20 minutes.
He came on in the 22nd minute. If players are given a chance to prove themselves and do well then they deserve to be rewarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom