Away Match Build Up 15/04/2022 L1: Fleetwood Town v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that if we win our last four, we will sneak into the playoffs.

Weird results happen all the time in football, particularly towards the end of the season when the pressure's at its highest. Wycombe will drop at least four points, and one of Wednesday/Sunderland/Plymouth will implode to end the year.

However, I don't think we will win our last four - not the way we've been playing since we lost Baldock, and given who we've still got left!

Still, three points on Friday keeps the hope alive for another weekend at least. But yes, this is the rare example of a genuine 'Must Win Game'.

I think that if we win our last four, we will sneak into the playoffs.

Weird results happen all the time in football, particularly towards the end of the season when the pressure's at its highest. Wycombe will drop at least four points, and one of Wednesday/Sunderland/Plymouth will implode to end the year.

However, I don't think we will win our last four - not the way we've been playing since we lost Baldock, and given who we've still got left!

Still, three points on Friday keeps the hope alive for another weekend at least. But yes, this is the rare example of a genuine 'Must Win Game'.
Well let’s start with a win at somewhere we’ve not won before……Fleetwood.

Think it's better to just go with the flow and enjoy any wins we can get for the rest of the season, not kill ourselves with the many possible permutations to get into play-offs that we will likely be fourth favourites in anyway.

First step, Fleetwood and getting the confidence back with a win.

Fair play to anyone making the trip - not sure I have in me after disappointment of couple Tuesdays back up that way .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom