Home Match Day Thread 18/12/2021 L1: OUFC v Wigan Athletic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooft - no Brannagan and Kane, who have been HUGELY integral in our strong form this season, will be tough to overcome. Our uptick in form this year almost directly correlates to when we’ve been able to get them playing together regularly.

As others have said - feels like the last time we’ll be together at a game for a while. Let’s get right behind the lads. Can’t be as bad as 7-0 you’d hope! 🤣

Think it's McNally, Kane, Brannagan and Winnall the 4 unavailable after testing positive. Holland out with non-covid illness.

Henry as DM against probably the best team in the league. Could be a bloodbath.

KR a mixture of covid and injuries, any idea what it is with Cam and Kane injury or covid?

That team gives me the shits. Henry at CDM, over McGuane? Madness. I know, given the circumstances, we are thin on the ground; however, James Henry shouldn’t be anywhere near the word defensive! Im usually positive, but I can see us getting a pasting today!

The team looks okay to me. Luckily the squad is relatively strong this season.

Think maybe we should have called it and postponed as I’m sure there are other clubs who have less covid injuries than we have. But todays game could be the last game we see for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom