• Taylor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SUB: Williams

• SUB: Browne

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Player Ratings - (MOTM for me between Brown & Kane)

Stevens 7, Long 6 McNally 6 Moore 7 Brown 9, Kane 9 (he ran that 2nd half) Brannagan 7, Whyte 5 Taylor 7 Holland 5.

Kane looks a better against good teams.
He was the best player on the pitch at Sheffield Wednesday ( even better than Bannon) and in the second half today was excellent.
I have Brown as MOM again though.

Amazing the different views we have. I thought Kane was a huge problem for us in the first half, his passing was atrocious. He was better in the second, but Brown was good all game - so I agreed with the MOM selection last night.
Agree, pretty much every pass and header in the first half went astray. 2nd half was better.
Brown was pretty solid at the back, and offered some good options going forward.

Amazing the different views we have. I thought Kane was a huge problem for us in the first half, his passing was atrocious. He was better in the second, but Brown was good all game - so I agreed with the MOM selection last night.
Yeah I’m always shocked at how differently some people see the games.

Kane was average for me overall, being poor in the first half and good in the second. Sykes and Taylor I felt were poor yet some say they played well. I think we can all agree though that Brown was great and Whyte wasn’t.

Back
Top Bottom