Votes: 54 74.0%
  • Blackpool

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 15 20.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@RyanioBirdio in, his current guise, appears to have kidnapped my cat. I hope he is rich enough to pay the vet's bills as it suffering from an advanced form of cancer.

Accept the point re Winnall and Agyei, but really not sure about the highlighted!
I just havent seen much end product from Lee in recent appearances no penetrating passes, no tackles quite a lot of losing possession. I can see he was a very good player but atm its not happening. Whereas Sykes runs all 90 minutes makes things happen puts good tackles makes runs off the ball. To play our pressing style needs very fit players not sure if Lee is one of those or Winnall for that matter

I just havent seen much end product from Lee in recent appearances no penetrating passes, no tackles quite a lot of losing possession. I can see he was a very good player but atm its not happening. Whereas Sykes runs all 90 minutes makes things happen puts good tackles makes runs off the ball. To play our pressing style needs very fit players not sure if Lee is one of those or Winnall for that matter

Sykes did have a good game last match, but prior to that I wouldn't say at all that he makes things happen.
As for good tackles, I'd hazard a guess that, per minutes on the pitch, he gives away most fouls of anyone as he's forever running into the back of opposition players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom