Transfer News 2022/23 Season Incoming Transfers and a few other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes 1pm to play tomorrow
JJ was definitely training with the squad this week. Given his involvement in pre season I would expect its done. BUT the fact its taken this long suggests that the deal hasn;t been very straight forward

JJ was definitely training with the squad this week. Given his involvement in pre season I would expect its done. BUT the fact its taken this long suggests that the deal hasn;t been very straight forward
A contract that involves a low basic wage and appearance bonuses, plus other bonuses is not an easy one to sort out.

I was led to believe we would definitely have it done and dusted in time for Derby, I'm hoping that's still the case with the announcement to come later.

A contract that involves a low basic wage and appearance bonuses, plus other bonuses is not an easy one to sort out.

I was led to believe we would definitely have it done and dusted in time for Derby, I'm hoping that's still the case with the announcement to come later.
Fingers crossed. He could be a really influential player in a season where we have alot of games, and can make 5 subs.

Only other scenario I can think of is that he is injured...!

Just listening to the iFollow interviews, and with KR talking about Brannagan, CW says it's the third interview he's had to do with Karl that day.

Derby preview, Brannagan staying, and...
Surely he means 3 interviews based on the evolving situation!?

So does the prawn cocktail clue actually fit with who you are alluding to?

Yep, someone above has got it spot on without actually knowing lol. Where's inspector Morse when you need him lol.

I’ve heard £500000 would get Cole Stockton from Morecambe. Has a great goal rate although I see according to some he doesn’t have a great work rate.
We must be able to afford him and it would send a serious note of our intentions

I’ve heard £500000 would get Cole Stockton from Morecambe. Has a great goal rate although I see according to some he doesn’t have a great work rate.
We must be able to afford him and it would send a serious note of our intentions
I'm sure KR was a bit lukewarm about him when we played Morecambe last season. Said on RadOx that he didn't work hard enough (?).

For one season in his whole career, the majority of which was at a lower level. Not that I'm against him at all mind but possibly some people are getting carried away a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom