Transfer News 2022/23 Season Incoming Transfers and a few other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
For one season in his whole career, the majority of which was at a lower level. Not that I'm against him at all mind but possibly some people are getting carried away a bit.
Sounds a bit daft to say but I'm not sure the striker we sign needs to come with assurances of high numbers of goals. We have goal scorers all over the pitch now but what we don't have is a focal point. We haven't always needed that but sometimes our performances cry out for it. I don't care if it's not Stockton, I understand the sceptical view on him completely but I'd like someone in that mould.

For one season in his whole career, the majority of which was at a lower level. Not that I'm against him at all mind but possibly some people are getting carried away a bit.
Reminds me a bit of the Deane Smalley thing - did very well for half a season elsewhere, we bought him expecting that to be his new level, and it really wasn't.

Mind you - he still scored a hatful more than Jerome Sinclair ever will ;)

I don’t want a striker that runs around a lot. I want a striker to be in the right place at the right time, and stick the ball in the back of the net. I’m fine with a goal poacher!

Kevin Großkreutz​

This German international was born on 19 July 1988. He most recently played as a right back and winger for KFC Uerdingen 05.

Just asked James roberts from the Oxford mail if any signings before derby his response was you’ll find out soon …. 👀

I don’t want a striker that runs around a lot. I want a striker to be in the right place at the right time, and stick the ball in the back of the net. I’m fine with a goal poacher!

Thats what Man U have with Ronaldo, and despite scoring goals a lot of people think his lack of running is hurting the team.

Delighted with that, will destroy some tired legs this season & with how long it’s taken I trust we’ve done a thorough medical examination! Welcome Jodi

2a0a66a20286237988290350bc8fd8da.jpg

What a 24 hours! UP THE FUCKIN YELLUZ!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom