Transfer News 2022/23 Season Incoming Transfers and a few other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brandon Thomas-Asante then eh?

Well well well. That would be an excellent signing!

Thomas-Asante it is! A very good age (23), a decent record in L2 (23 goals, 12 assists in 103 games). A move to an attacking side that will create lots of chances could turn him into an elite striker that either fires us to the Championship or that makes us a lot of money (or both) 👀

Thomas-Asante it is! A very good age (23), a decent record in L2 (23 goals, 12 assists in 103 games). A move to an attacking side that will create lots of chances could turn him into an elite striker that either fires us to the Championship or that makes us a lot of money (or both) 👀
Woah woah woah, hold your horses here. I never said it was done! But there’s definite interest there and we’ve been in talks. I’m not sure who KR was referring to and didn’t hear the interview but adding 2+2 together..

More of a winger isn’t he? Browne, Murphy, Jones, Asante, Bodin, Joseph, Taylor, Baldock as our forward options. Cannot complain

Woah woah woah, hold your horses here. I never said it was done! But there’s definite interest there and we’ve been in talks. I’m not sure who KR was referring to and didn’t hear the interview but adding 2+2 together..
Yes I know, it was more a triumphant "we've cracked the case" than a "we've signed him". As itchy as some people get for info on here, I quite enjoy the puzzles to work out who we might be signing 😁

Surely I'm missing something. Maybe it's just that I've never seen him play - doesn't seem overwhelmingly exciting on paper.

View attachment 9734
Agreed. 13 in 46 last season in League 2 has been his best. At 23 (24 in December)you would think he would have done a bit better. Is he really the sort of signing a L1 side with promotion ambitions would make?
Have we gone from Ryan Hardie, who would have been a statement signing to this lad?
What am I missing?

Agreed. 13 in 46 last season in League 2 has been his best. At 23 (24 in December)you would think he would have done a bit better. Is he really the sort of signing a L1 side with promotion ambitions would make?
Have we gone from Ryan Hardie, who would have been a statement signing to this lad?
What am I missing?

Wait until you see him. I know a couple of Swindon fans and they were raving about him on Saturday. One, who goes home and away, said it was the best performance he’d seen from an opposition player since they went back down to L2.

It's still only pure conjecture. KR really didn't want the name to be broadcast for reasons known only to him and maybe importantly. Let's wait for the big reveal without spoiling it. Patience!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom