Transfer News 2022/23 Season Incoming Transfers and a few other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
And let's see who they are before moaning about our recruitment.

Works both ways!
Well you've seemingly got your answer scotchy, robinson strikes again
Quite possibly the most injury prone yet, 79 games in 7 years, with a recurring ACL problem, oh and a winger.
Now it might not happen, but this would be the biggest joke yet.

You would think that if do have two new signings in Spain, they'd be announced before Monday. Unless they hide them during the Open Training Session.
Have you ever seen our fans try to identify a player based on what they look like?

Oxford United squad list 22/23

- Squad limit - (15/22) GKs don’t count

1. Sam Long
  2. Elliott Moore
  3. John Mousinho
  4. Luke McNally
  5. Steve Seddon
  6. Anthony Forde
  7. Alex Gorrin
  8. Oisin Smyth
  9. Cameron Brannagan
  10. James Henry
  11. Marcus McGuane
  12. Billy Bodin
  13. Marcus Browne
  14. Sam Baldock
  15. Matty Taylor

What about Ben Davis? He’s 21 and is in the first team squad on the official site

The 7 players we have lost from our squad list are:

1. Sam Winnall
2. Jamie Hanson
3. Ryan Williams
4. Gavin Whyte
5. Nathan Holland
6. Ciaron Brown (was Jordan Thorniley)
7. Herbie Kane
There's also Cooper and Sykes.

When you go shopping you probably grab the fruit and veg and fresh bread first even if you know that you've run out of frozen chips!!

Buying players in order of need is a frankly bizarre way of doing business!

I find it bizarre, that we have an increased budget to bring in players that can make a squad, but we always seem to go down the crocked route. The budget KR has at his disposal is enough to bring in healthy players, that are not injury prone.

When I go shopping and buy my milk, I make sure there is plenty of life on it, rather than buy reduced pints looking like it’s about to go on the turn.

Mous should not take up a squad place, we need players need to be able to play as many games as they can. Equally squad players should be able to step into the 1 with no qualms, otherwise whats the point in having them in the squad.

I kind of agree but Mous was very good away at Shrewsbury.

But if we were to sack off the pizza trophy and use Mous as an experienced head amongst a load of youngsters in those games then he might be worth a squad place.

I really hope we don’t risk the likes of Taylor, Baldock, Browne etc in those games..

Robinson will always bring in one injury prone gamble, at least this one is only 24. If it’s just him and the rest of the squad is filled out with fit and healthy players then it’s not a huge problem, one of these gambles has to pay off someday. Just hope, if signed, he is the exception.

But if we were to sack off the pizza trophy and use Mous as an experienced head amongst a load of youngsters in those games then he might be worth a squad place.

I really hope we don’t risk the likes of Taylor, Baldock, Browne etc in those games..

Mous doesn't have to be registered to play in the pizza trophy. Same as Osie Yaw wasn't last season but played in them games.

You're the biggest joke!
Do I predict incomings using a Crystal ball, do I defend the indefensible, do I have to come on the board with egg on my face time after time. After all that you still make ridiculous claims of being in the know, because you know the tea lady at the training ground, which apparently is where you get your information from. I wonder how many posters knew that! And you call me the clown?
🤡

Looks very much like Mousinho will be given one more season with one year left on his deal. He’s in all the pre season photos. Will be 4th/5th choice centre back.

Hopefully he won’t be required otherwise it may come back to bite KR.

Doesn't have to be registered to play in the Pizza Trophy unless I've remembered wrongly*.

*I can't be bothered to look at the EFL website to confirm.

Looks very much like Mousinho will be given one more season with one year left on his deal. He’s in all the pre season photos. Will be 4th/5th choice centre back.

giphy.gif

Wasn't there also a gem latterly in the season, where he played a large part of a game due to injuries, which took everyone by surprise. Maybe, we under estimate him, especially if he completes the same training that everyone else is coping with out in Spain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom