Tickets 2022/23 season tickets

You don't need to use Google wallet for payments to just save a ticket in there. I use Apple Wallet for all my tickets but don't have it enabled to buy things that way.
Once a season ticket has been renewed does the club send a link for season ticket download. Since renewing I have only received confirmation that monies have been paid.

Be interesting to know what kind of numbers we’ve renewed so far..🧐

That bottling lot up the road have hit 4,000 renewals.

Just Port Vale or Mansfield to complete the make-up of L1 for 2022-2023.

Which is the better away day ?

FTbSTeTXEAAJWac

I...... have Google Wallet but, and this will probably make some laugh, I do not have a payment card linked to the app. I use the app purely for digital tickets which, once I figured out how it worked, provides an easy system of taking my tickets with me.

Eminently sensible behaviour, only a fool would laugh at that.

Anyone know how many renewals we've sold? I don't see why anyone wouldn't renew from last year, forget the Man City game we had 3 games in a row finishing 3-2 last season. 2 weeks to go until I will be purchasing my 2 season tickets.

Anyone know how many renewals we've sold? I don't see why anyone wouldn't renew from last year, forget the Man City game we had 3 games in a row finishing 3-2 last season. 2 weeks to go until I will be purchasing my 2 season tickets.

Unfortunately I don’t think it’s that easy for everyone to renew due to the increase in living costs etc. I personally won’t be renewing next season but will look into a membership option and get to half a dozen games or so.

I’d like to renew but move my seat about 6 rows back and left a bit. I can’t seem to select a different seat from the one I had last season.

Is that the case? Renewal has to be in your previous seat?

I’d like to renew but move my seat about 6 rows back and left a bit. I can’t seem to select a different seat from the one I had last season.

Surely you would be able to renew your season ticket but move seats ?
Maybe give the tkt office a call to assist if computer says no !

If you ring they will move your seat for you, no option on line until general sale .

Unfortunately I don’t think it’s that easy for everyone to renew due to the increase in living costs etc. I personally won’t be renewing next season but will look into a membership option and get to half a dozen games or so.

I get the cost of living is going up but don't forget the club are doing zero apr finance on season tickets, it was only a few years back where it was an extra £50 a year to finance it.

I done the membership and went to a dozen games last season and it worked out I spent about the same as a season ticket, but I didn't get the benefits like having first dibs on away tickets.

Quick update...called the ticket office, they moved my seat and then went online and set up the 4 month finance option at 0%APR.

Bring on the new season!

Quick update...called the ticket office, they moved my seat and then went online and set up the 4 month finance option at 0%APR.

Bring on the new season!

Is it only a 4 month finance option?

Edit: just read its finance over 4 months or 10 months, which means over 10 months it's £35.90 for a new season ticket in the east stand. I was paying more a month for the basic sky TV package and decided to get a free sat box instead. I know the cost of living is going up but savings can be made everywhere these days, I suggest anyone who hasn't to go shopping at Lidl or Aldi, I was staggered at how much more you get for your money in there. PS I should rename my username to Martin Lewis. 😀

Last edited:
Is it only a 4 month finance option?

Edit: just read its finance over 4 months or 10 months, which means over 10 months it's £35.90 for a new season ticket in the east stand. I was paying more a month for the basic sky TV package and decided to get a free sat box instead. I know the cost of living is going up but savings can be made everywhere these days, I suggest anyone who hasn't to go shopping at Lidl or Aldi, I was staggered at how much more you get for your money in there. PS I should rename my username to Martin Lewis. 😀
No no no I couldn't go to Lidl or Aldi personally I have expensive taste and certain foods in these shop I don't like or alcohol I will stick to Sainsbury's 😃but I am cutting back by getting rid of virgin TV I plan on going to more away games to get my football fix next season

Back
Top Bottom