Away Match Build Up 21/5/2021 Playoff L1 Blackpool FC V OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm one of those but I'll be watching!!
Same here. I have watched every game this season and it has been challenging at times as we all know. Just because it is probably a hard game to contemplate it is pretty poor to just give up and not watch. I still believe in miracles

Do you only watch games you think we're going to win?
No. Otherwise I wouldnt constantly travel hours to get to Sunderland or Middlesbrough etc. But if I knew we would start those games 0-3 down damn right I wouldn't bother.

Friday will be rubbish, we will huff and puff and not blow the house down.

I'm excited for next season though and if we recruit well, maybe we'll have a crack at autos, who knows.

Early goal from us and you never know. That’s the optimist in me.
The realist in me is expecting them to score first as we will leave gaps at the back because we have to go for it.
Im going with the optimist approach. It’s more exciting.

I reckon they will score inside the first half hour and then get one in the second half and cruise to a comfy win, they are a better team who seem to have our number.

Need to recruit smartly if we are to make the steps needed to be genuine contenders next season, this has been a fun and exciting season (after the first 16 games anyway) and we have exceeded my hopes, thought we would end up mid table so I am not complaining, I will watch this game and look forward to next season straight after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom