Away Match Build Up 23/04/2022 L1: Rotherham United v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to be a really tough game and I'm sure the odds are against us. But I boldly predict that if we win we'll get to Wembley.

Going to be a very difficult game tomorrow come away with a win a happy days but I dunno how confident I am at the moment lol
1-2

PLAYED FOR BOTH

DrV5iroXgAEA3O2
DeOxzxCV0AAziSf

Many have featured for both the Millers and the U’s over the years including Ryan Williams, Anthony Forde, Brandon Barker, Johnny Mullins, Paul McLaren, Danny Hylton, Joe Skarz, Phil Gilchrist, Nigel Jemson, Luke Foster and Ryan Taylor.

Last edited:
24413EA5-9D16-4EB0-B659-5AD0DCD26F50.jpegI think this is a game for McGuane.

We were totally outplayed in midfield against MK dons in the first half, and the game could’ve been over by halftime.

We need to take control of the midfield, and McGuane is very good at holding onto the ball, and it could even allow Kane a bit more freedom to play his more natural game.

Brannagan, Kane and McGuane would be an incredibly strong midfield, allowing whatever front three we play to press high and create chances.

This game is MASSIVE!!

COYY

Last edited:
Stevens (although I’d have Eastwood)

Long
McNally
Moore
Brown

Kane
Brannagan
Bodin (10)

Holland
Taylor
Sykes

Everyone travelling up tomorrow, we have to get right behind the lads! Let’s get up there and make a difference. COYY’S!!

Time to get some of the older songs going and some newer songs singing longer....
Time to get the balloons, streamers, yellow shirts and scarfs out.
We need to get 1200 visiting supporters singing WE'RE BY FAR THE GREATEST TEAM, THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN.................... ringing out with scarves above our heads as the players enter the pitch at 2.55pm to let them know how we feel about the whole team......

COME ON YOU YELLOWS.................................

3 Lincoln yellows accompanied with Headington yellow will be in Rotherham early doors....

View attachment 8676I think this is a game for McGuane.

We were totally outplayed in midfield against MK dons in the first half, and the game could’ve been over by halftime.

We need to take control of the midfield, and McGuane is very good at holding onto the ball, and it could even allow Kane a bit more freedom to play his more natural game.

Brannagan, Kane and McGuane would be an incredibly strong midfield, allowing whatever front three we play to press high and create chances.

This game is MASSIVE!!

COYY
That’s a hell of a team. I don’t think Karl will pick it, but I like the look of it a lot

Probably been said a billion times before but away games should be available on iPlayer if they sell out.

Someone tell the EFL that there's a revenue stream that they're not maximising....

Probably been said a billion times before but away games should be available on iPlayer if they sell out.

Someone tell the EFL that there's a revenue stream that they're not maximising....
So, no match video?

'Played for both' would be a great squad, no goalkeeper though

Jemson & Hylton up front together? Opposition defenders would be suicidal and/or retiring and deciding to do something else with their lives by halftime!

Thought James Henry had a really bad head/face injury keeping him out of Saturdays game. So why is he running in the 1.40 at Limerick?

I think it is being discussed for league 2 and league 1 I understand. It’s because of the Saturday 3pm blackout of games on TV but believe football league looking at dropping it for leagues 1 & 2 and making available to away fans. Who knows if it will happen but would be good if it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom