Home Match Day Thread 24/04/2021 L1 OUFC v Plymouth Argyle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just catching up after spending an afternoon in my new summer house with full optics with my Glasgow rangers fan mate. Who cares how we got on today. Did we win today?

SO, what did I miss? Did we win? Are the scum relegated? Did other results go our way? Are Wycscum relegated? Are we in the play-offs?

15:05 UK time the doorbell went and friends had come for a surprise visit. Can't really tell then to F.O. But perhaps I should be glad because iFollow wasn't doing it for me, Chating with an iFollow help-desk chappie who could not help me, all he could do was read from a standard text. Jeez my dead cat knew more about computers than he did.

SO, what did I miss? Did we win? Are the scum relegated? Did other results go our way? Are Wycscum relegated? Are we in the play-offs?

15:05 UK time the doorbell went and friends had come for a surprise visit. Can't really tell then to F.O. But perhaps I should be glad because iFollow wasn't doing it for me, Chating with an iFollow help-desk chappie who could not help me, all he could do was read from a standard text. Jeez my dead cat knew more about computers than he did.

I mean you accurately estimated the number of goals... it went well in the end!

That is true. But thanks to the visitors I missed the whole game and I don't know why iFollow would not work for me. :mad:

Perhaps not...
Maybe, maybe not.

Two from four now:
Blackpool
Portsmouth
Charlton
and us.

With the points so far and games in hand, that's the order I think it will finish... but you never know.

You didn't miss much, Malc, to be fair. Same old, same old. Scored a few goals, got more than the other team, in the playoffs. You know, nothing out of the ordinary. You probably had a lot more fun with your friends.

(Are they really "friends", by the way? I'd disown anyone who came to the door when an Oxford game is about to start.)

He speaks well, very fair assessment. Interesting to hear how Taylor is regarded.

On Taylor, apart from saying he was on form as he certainly wasn't coming into the game and showed in the headed chance he didn't score in the 1st half. Awesome poaching for his goals though.

I’m with you Malc. All I know is that I am 12 cans of Guinness and a bottle of Kraken missing and every thing is blurred.

You didn't miss much, Malc, to be fair. Same old, same old. Scored a few goals, got more than the other team, in the playoffs. You know, nothing out of the ordinary. You probably had a lot more fun with your friends.

(Are they really "friends", by the way? I'd disown anyone who came to the door when an Oxford game is about to start.)
Yes they are good friends, but they are Dutch and Sunday is football day in Holland. So they don't understand that I am not available on Saturdays.

Why the feffing hell do Oufc do this. Yesterday I was convinced that we were heading for mid table obscurity now I have bloody hope again.

Ffs Karl Robinson don’t you realise how much you are playing with our heads. Or am I just pissed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom