Home Match Day Thread 26/02/2022 L1: OUFC v Cambridge United

Is Baldock's goal really an assist? He had a lot to do after receiving the ball and scored from his own efforts - that's not the simple opportunity that I would associate with an assist. Branagan's wasn't exactly put on a plate for him either....

Hopefully they print some more programmes. Not a chance of getting one, and there is one on eBay that is already at £12 with days to go.

Well that’s very reasonable of you, thanks 😆

Sorry if that came across as being condescending, it sounded like you were half apologising for bringing facts into
an argument and i just wanted to applaud it.

Re White, if we were firing blanks then yea fair enough but we are banging them in at the moment, its like looking
at a back 4 that hasnt conceded in a few games and saying this bloke hasnt made any tackles lets change things
around. While he might not have the stats on his side his movement and positioning will have had its part to play.

I've not been on here since yesterday afternoon. I've posted something similar on another thread but wanted to say that whether Sam Smith:

• Had something to say about his time with us.
  • Wanted to make a name for himself
  • Was in the zone after scoring
  • Forgot what had gone on pre-match
... His actions were downright disrespectful and I'd be happy if I never saw him in Oxford again. I don't care about any apology on Twitter either.

Just watched the re-run on iFollow.
Hadn't noticed at the match, but our 3rd and 4th goals both came straight after free kicks for him being off-side.
Cheers Sam.

Back
Top Bottom