Away Match Day Thread 31/8/21 Papa John Trophy: Cambridge United v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha I never actually said anything about you as a person in my post, just your opinions about our youth team. You're entitled to those opinions, just as I am entitled to my opinion that you're talking crap and appear to have something really against our youngsters - something others have also called out several times in the past. All the personal attacks here have come from you - but I'm "grown up" enough to laugh it off without needing to post my life story to try and make someone feel guilty for calling out your opinion.

You don't know a thing about me, my life, or my hardships - but the PERSONAL COMMENTS saying I'm angry, need to grow a pair, holier than though, insignificant and need to grow up are significantly bigger attacks than me challenging your opinion and calling it B*****s. And if you did know me you'd know how far from the truth they are too.

Freedom of speech and freedom of opinion does not equal freedom from challenge.

Peace and love, I hope one day Elechi proves you wrong.
pot kettle black comes to mind reading mellowyelows post

Is this the "Love island thread" not been on for a while but looks like this place has gone downhill.. :ROFLMAO:

Well Karl was surprised to see him when he turned up at last year’s training camp - read into that what you will regarding who recruited and bought him.
Well yes, one of Tiger's choices. But the fact he is still around and is clearly not going to get minutes just seems daft now.

Well yes, one of Tiger's choices. But the fact he is still around and is clearly not going to get minutes just seems daft now.
An expensive and ill-judged error and one that still has a contract until the end of this season..........

Losing 4-1 is never good but we had a youth team out there last night im not to fussed about this competition tbh I’d rather the young lads got a couple more games just for abit more experience and then in January loan some of them out to gain more experience our main aim this season is promotion not winning a Mickey Mouse cup
Agree with the point you make but there seem to be a lot of comments on here about us playing a “youth team” vs a Cambridge second team.
Their starting average age was 22 with 2 teenagers and 2 20 year olds. Our average age was 23 admittedly influenced by Mous and Eastwood with 4 teenagers. Arguably in terms of age not a lot of difference between the two teams.
Critically we had 3 fairly inexperienced defenders and one who is past his best.

Agree with most points except hope we would lose?

Won’t more games just mean more experience for our youngsters and more money for the club?
Exactly - and given we are out of the league cup as well, further games in this comp will give run-outs for fringe senior players down the line too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom