Away Match Build Up 4/12/2021 L1: Sunderland v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 250 ish tickets sold, no tickets on sale on the day.
Very poor sales so far. We really should take around 1000 there

Only 250 ish tickets sold, no tickets on sale on the day.
Very poor sales so far. We really should take around 1000 there

If there are no sales "on the day" that's Blunderlands fault.

Expect them to announce sales at the gate when it's too late/expensive to get a train ticket.

According to their forum sales are "low" and "only expecting 25k". 🤷‍♀️

Their dot counters have graphs we need to up the game......

We still haven't won at the SOL am I correct?
I'll be bouncing off the ceiling if we can snatch it

Sunderland are at home to Oldham in the Pizza Trophy on Wednesday night. Got quite a few injuries at the mo so would imagine they will stick out the kids.

Off topic but it kicked off at Plymouth v Wigan (of all games!)

Keep an eye out for those northerners those who are travelling to the re-arranged fixture!

Given that Twenty’s Plenty was in 2016, it should now be £22.20 is Plenty with cpi adjustment.

Makes £24 at ours about right then. Visitors should be willing to pay for our top-notch facility.*

*y'know, the one we're hoping to build soon

• React
Reactions: MJB
OUFC haven't made it obvious that it is an all ticket match. They've responded to people on twitter who have asked, but the article on the website just describes "advance tickets being available" - nothing about not being available on the day.

Might be a fair few people waiting for weather forecasts etc. before making the decision.

Which players are back from the covid-19 incident?

All will be out of isolation at various stages this week, some were as early as Friday just gone. Their return to actual training depend on whether they showed symptoms, and if so, there are a number of "return to play" protocols that have to be followed. These including examining heart rate data etc. from before they fell ill and now to assess if there are any longer term impacts on their health hanging around.

I’d only make 3 changes. Eastwood back in goal. Thorniley in for Hanson to give back 4 balance & Taylor in for McGuane.

Eastwood
Long McNally Thorniley Seddon
Henry Kane Brannagan
Whyte Taylor Holland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom