Home Match Build Up 7/11/2021 FA Cup: OUFC v Bristol Rovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
And also South Park fireworks.
66665e49dac1a926bae7fee54ec26552.gif

Fantastic, how many hours did I sink into that... Much better than Sensible Soccer.

I found Sensible soccer much better! Kick Off had great speed but the actual shooting and passing didn't feel quite as natural
Nah not for me, Sensi was missing the trap button which elevated Kick Off 2 above it. Once you mastered that, it was possible to play the ball around nicely. Sensi always was much more kick and rush. (I had both, plus Microprose Soccer, on the Atari ST)

Nah not for me, Sensi was missing the trap button which elevated Kick Off 2 above it. Once you mastered that, it was possible to play the ball around nicely. Sensi always was much more kick and rush. (I had both, plus Microprose Soccer, on the Atari ST)
Too much diagonal sliding in sensi.

Can we get back on topic please? ............. yes Mods you as well. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Where are the dot counters?

Actually looking forward to the game tomorrow, but it is amazing how a switch to a 1pm KO on a Sunday has skewed the weekend and put things out of kilter 😁.

Seems TVP already had too much on their hands for the rally today and are no doubt already down own numbers with allocating of some resources to COP26.

3-1 Oxford.

Banbury United in the next round.
If so, bring your abacus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom