Home Match Build Up 9/5/2021 L1 OUFC v Burton Albion

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of twists and turns tomorrow, I can see is being in the top 6, then back out again, and hopefully back in again.

Whatever happens it will be eventful.

Nerves are kicking in.
I believe we will win but I also think Pompey will as well.
still, after the start we had I am , like many others on here, grateful that we were able to keep the chance open until the last game after such a poor start to the season.
either way, we gave it a bloody good go.

Think tomorrow will be a damp squib, can see Pompey being 2 up after 15 minutes.
And if that happens then we just relax and enjoy the final game of a pretty unique season.

Whatever happens happens and we know that it's out of our hands. But whether the season finishes in 21 hours or 21 days we still have a lot to look forward to. New ownership being confirmed, transfer speculation and maybe a little stadium news. Hopefully plenty to cheer up even the most miserable of our fans!

So if we draw and Pompey lose and Charlton draw we are up?

Can someone post the permiatations?

Last edited:
Think tomorrow will be a damp squib, can see Pompey being 2 up after 15 minutes.
For goodness sake, why do you have to be so negative? If you can't even pretend to be positive, at least let your fellow supporters dream without putting a dampener on things.

There will be a goal in stoppage time in one of the three games that changes everything...but will there be a second too....?

Think that sky showing the pompey match helps us. Accrington will want to impress in front of the cameras plus some of their players will be eyeing championship moves over the summer. Pompey 1-2 Accrington.

For goodness sake, why do you have to be so negative? If you can't even pretend to be positive, at least let your fellow supporters dream without putting a dampener on things.
To be fair what he or anyone else says won’t affect what actually happens one single jot!

I just hope we put in a better performance than my B team put in against Leeds today....🤭

Accrington are probably as awkward an opponent as we could hope for in a game like this where we are relying on help. I have a nagging feeling we will both win but either way it’s been another pretty impressive season and no reason at all why we cant go again next season in L1 if we do fall short.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom