International News Afghanistan

Probably planning to drop a drone into a cave somewhere to take a few heads off of the hydra....... it`ll get angry and retaliate - eat, sleep, repeat sadly.

Just saying.................. maybe not a cave but there we are.

I have a feeling Joe Biden won’t be lasting more than another year in this job. He is an old man under a lot of pressure.
I always thought his Vice President looked a sterner proposition. I think her time may well come sooner rather than later

I have a feeling Joe Biden won’t be lasting more than another year in this job. He is an old man under a lot of pressure.
I always thought his Vice President looked a sterner proposition. I think her time may well come sooner rather than later

KAMALA TIME.

I hope this is the case as I think she has potential to do the job. Her taking over will upset the conservatives/GOP/Fox etc.

KAMALA TIME.

I hope this is the case as I think she has potential to do the job. Her taking over will upset the conservatives/GOP/Fox etc.

Think most folk saw it coming if you look back at the US election thread.
Sleepy wins, gets tired, hands over to Kamala and then many inclusion and diversity box`s are ticked.
Unless the Russians disable her first...........

That's it then, the US have left Afghanistan. No western military in the country now.

Celebration gunshots heard across Kabul, sending civilians into panic!

That is a brilliant video! Playing the mouth harp is clearly yet another skill Biden has. :)

Meanwhile, Trump supporters are still as rational as ever:

Mother of U.S. Marine Rylee McCollum, who died in the Kabul bombing: “all you Democrats… who voted for [Biden], you just killed my son… never would have happened under Trump.”
She’s grieving bless her, and might actually have a point in an a**e about face kind of way.
It’s been reported that the top military advisers didn’t outline the option of an immediate, hard withdrawal to Trump because they were frightened he’d take it! They were flabbergasted when Biden plumped for it...
All in all, what a s**t show.

One of our local MP`s (Claudia Webbe) was questioning Dominic Raab at the Foreign Affairs Select Committee meeting today.

She seriously asked him what he was doing to "create LGBT safe zones in Afghanistan."

I think she missed the news as to who has taken over out there and how much attention they pay to equality & diversity.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

One of our local MP`s (Claudia Webbe) was questioning Dominic Raab at the Foreign Affairs Select Committee meeting today.

She seriously asked him what he was doing to "create LGBT safe zones in Afghanistan."

I think she missed the news as to who has taken over out there and how much attention they pay to equality & diversity.

Not sure that's something to laugh about as there will be many people killed simply for who they love.

We may no longer have feet on the ground, but we should maintain political pressure to support those who are exceptionally vulnerable.

Not sure that's something to laugh about as there will be many people killed simply for who they love.

We may no longer have feet on the ground, but we should maintain political pressure to support those who are exceptionally vulnerable.

Read the question she asked............... she wanted "safe zones" created in a country governed by a fundamentalist religion who`s religious texts include such lovely things as "throw them from height and stone them to death if they survive".

The better, and more achievable, political option would be to relocate those people to a safer, more understanding country.

They live on another planet don’t they? The only safe space they’re going to get is if someone places a mattress on the ground when they start chucking them off buildings.

How do these people get these jobs?

As someone who has attended a number of lower level Parliamentary committees, you have to be on point and not "making it up" as you go along!

Has she learnt how to say Belarus yet [emoji23][emoji23]

Has she learnt how to say Belarus yet [emoji23][emoji23]

It was shortly after that I couldn`t read her Twitter account. :ROFLMAO:
She seriously alleged that people were pulling her up on it because she was "A black woman".
No Claudia it's because you are looking just a bit thick.

Back
Top Bottom