General Another marketing win?

Drifted over to Freeland yesterday for a couple of cases of lucky u ale and couldn't believe I had to pay for it as the village name I thought suggested otherwise. The brewery geezer then said to me had I driven far, I then said in a very jericho accent that I had. He then replied unlucky u.

Seriously though, bought a couple of cases of ale and saw what looked like a couple of rammed pallets of gift boxes. Looks to me like this is a real 'ale'winner.

And talking about winners (or losers) :- here attached is the window of Paddypowers bookmakers in New Inn Hall Street Oxford tonight. I know how severely underrepresented we are in the city centre but this small little banner is a minute foray to what could be done with many independant businesses if the team continues to strive in a forward motion.

COYY'S

IMG-20211209-WA0002.jpg

Drifted over to Freeland yesterday for a couple of cases of lucky u ale and couldn't believe I had to pay for it as the village name I thought suggested otherwise. The brewery geezer then said to me had I driven far, I then said in a very jericho accent that I had. He then replied unlucky u.

Seriously though, bought a couple of cases of ale and saw what looked like a couple of rammed pallets of gift boxes. Looks to me like this is a real 'ale'winner.

And talking about winners (or losers) :- here attached is the window of Paddypowers bookmakers in New Inn Hall Street Oxford tonight. I know how severely underrepresented we are in the city centre but this small little banner is a minute foray to what could be done with many independant businesses if the team continues to strive in a forward motion.

COYY'S

View attachment 7619
At the risk of being a bit of a Grinch (seasonal reference), in what way do Paddy Power support Oxford United?

Do we get a % of the bets placed on Oxford games at that outlet?

I appreciate it's good to see the badge in the city centre btw but wondered if there was more of a tie-up here? If so, then we move into the 'are links with betting companies an ethical way forward for OUFC?' debate ;)

At the risk of being a bit of a Grinch (seasonal reference), in what way do Paddy Power support Oxford United?

Do we get a % of the bets placed on Oxford games at that outlet?

I appreciate it's good to see the badge in the city centre btw but wondered if there was more of a tie-up here? If so, then we move into the 'are links with betting companies an ethical way forward for OUFC?' debate ;)
I believe they pay for quite a package of advertising around the ground. The potential for a question of ethics may not have arisen so far but, the point is valid all the same. Of course, the main sponsor of the EFL is Sky betting!

Back
Top Bottom