FA Cup Awaydaydiaries FACUP challenge

Not taken down from Gas chat, I have deleted the thread as it appears, based on this thread that I have miscalculated the interest..... Would have done the same on here, but whilst I can edit, I can't delete. Sorry.

Stick with us, we aren`t that bad. :)

Not taken down from Gas chat, I have deleted the thread as it appears, based on this thread that I have miscalculated the interest..... Would have done the same on here, but whilst I can edit, I can't delete. Sorry.
You do not need to delete the thread, it's welcome, by most on here.

Hoping you'll be down the Kassam to watch us get into R3 😀

Well done Essex. You disliked this thread so much you contributed to it 12 times out of 27 posts in the thread pushing it to the top of everyone’s feeds each time. Top work fighting the clickbait machine.

Stick with us and we’ll take you on a journey

Well done Essex. You disliked this thread so much you contributed to it 12 times out of 27 posts in the thread pushing it to the top of everyone’s feeds each time. Top work fighting the clickbait machine.

Its what the staff do on here.............. its what we get paid for.

#stalker :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom