General Bangkok glass training centre

I should point out that in the 'new stadium naming' thread, I did say it would be called the 'Bangkok Glass Arena' or similar.

Since I was not a million miles out re naming rights of something, can I now pretend to be ITK or to have damning info on anyone who crosses me on here? Please?
Or you’ve just seen the advertisement around the ground on the electric boards!! Been on there for the past 3 weeks+

If they get naming rights on the new stadium and we have a game where the attendance is half the capacity of what the stadium holds is it glass half full or glass half empty?

Thank goodness they don’t make PET bottles or you can imagine the P**s take.

[I don’t know they might make them …]

I should point out that in the 'new stadium naming' thread, I did say it would be called the 'Bangkok Glass Arena' or similar.

Since I was not a million miles out re naming rights of something, can I now pretend to be ITK or to have damning info on anyone who crosses me on here? Please?
I'd like to think they might consider calling it the Bangkok "Glassy Knoll"

It might encourage plenty of shooting.

You'll have Bazzer on your case now.

Bit disappointed that there's not a training centre made of glass in Bangkok.

And the design leaves a little to be desired....
Leo_Stadion.jpg

Back
Top Bottom