International News Black Lives Matter

Interesting local news story.............

Well, Mr armed robber, who had already assaulted several people in the shop, if you hadn`t gone a robbing then good people wouldn`t have had to restrain you and you wouldn`t have died.

Much like that bloke in the USofA..................

Interesting local news story.............

Well, Mr armed robber, who had already assaulted several people in the shop, if you hadn`t gone a robbing then good people wouldn`t have had to restrain you and you wouldn`t have died.

Much like that bloke in the USofA..................

Not quite the same though is it? The bloke above was resisting arrest after committing an armed robbery, and judging by the size of him needed several people to pin him down. The force used to apprehend him was totally justified.

George Floyd on the other hand was just sat in his car minding his own business, when a thug of a police officer apprehended him and murdered him - all because of an alleged counterfeit 20 dollar note. The force used to apprehend him was completely unjustified - as the courts agreed.

Not quite the same though is it? The bloke above was resisting arrest after committing an armed robbery, and judging by the size of him needed several people to pin him down. The force used to apprehend him was totally justified.

George Floyd on the other hand was just sat in his car minding his own business, when a thug of a police officer apprehended him and murdered him - all because of an alleged counterfeit 20 dollar note. The force used to apprehend him was completely unjustified - as the courts agreed.

Much like.... many similarities which is exactly what the local rag is attempting to stir up..... cuts both ways.

Don`t be a criminal and bad things are less likely to happen to you and the outcome maybe better.

Meanwhile in America this individual is almost certainly the person who drove into the parade in Wisconsin.
"The internet" has tracked him down faster than the FBI.
He was released on bail 2 days ago and was fleeing from another crime scene..... he has a very,very long history and his social media is full of BLM messages......

FExk-gVXwAMOv8j

Meanwhile in America this individual is almost certainly the person who drove into the parade in Wisconsin.
He was released on bail 2 days ago and was fleeing from another crime scene..... he has a very,very long history and his social media is full of BLM messages......

FExk-gVXwAMOv8j
If that is true then that is a sad bit of desperation for him to flee through the Christmas parade and killing and maiming those poor souls at this time of year. The OB aren’t saying it’s terrorist related at the moment.

Why are you linking the two?

Fits the thread title...

I can`t change reality- it's in plain sight.

Had the police shot him to save lives would it have been another "innocent black man pursued and killed by police"?

More like a violent thug who tries escaping at all costs and kills 5 injured dozens.

Fits the thread title...

Had the police shot him to save lives would it have been another "innocent black man pursued and killed by police"?

More like a violent thug who tries escaping at all costs and kills 5 injured dozens.
Oh right, so there is no link then, just guesswork and speculation. Thanks for clearing it up.

I hope whoever did it is caught and punished to the fullest extent of the law.

FExk-gVXwAMOv8j
Really, what is your point?

Fits the thread title...

Oh right , so it's ok for you to attempt (crass) political point scoring on the day five people are mowed down in cold blood but not others. f*****g hypocrite.

Last edited:
Things that are uncomfortable should be able to be addressed , either way, with no worries of racism always being a defence or reason.
Everything should be able to be challenged whether the establishment covering up stuff , doing wrong or any certain groups wrongdoings.

Things that are uncomfortable should be able to be addressed , either way, with no worries of racism always being a defence or reason.
Everything should be able to be challenged whether the establishment covering up stuff , doing wrong or any certain groups wrongdoings.
I think insinuating there's a link between his actions and his support for BLM is the issue at hand here, no?

Not to mention trial by internet of a person who had not been identified as the perp at that point (and I have no idea whether the ID has been confirmed or not).

So if this is the standard we are now working to, maybe anyone who ever commits a serious crime should now be accused of doing it in the name of whatever the contents of their social media profile might hold[emoji848]

I don't think anybody here is disputing that, but some of us are uncomfortable with the way EY has conflated the two things here to suit his agenda.

The offender didn`t seem to care much about black lives, or any others, when ploughing into a pile of innocent people.

The system released him on bail 2 days before despite a very long history of criminality.

Had the police successfully stopped him with lethal force how would this have ended?

The offender posted his support for BLM.

So the issues are linked, and not by anything I posted, and I have no "agenda" just looking at the uncomfortable reality that others may not wish to see.

The offender didn`t seem to care much about black lives, or any others, when ploughing into a pile of innocent people.

The system released him on bail 2 days before despite a very long history of criminality.

Had the police successfully stopped him with lethal force how would this have ended?

So the issues are linked, and not by anything I posted, and I have no "agenda" just looking at the uncomfortable reality that others may not wish to see.
This is actually quite foul. Why did you bother posting? You've further devalued the board and made people's day just that bit worse.

And you have all the facts to hand do you, or are you relying on the social media you so frequently deride?

I can't see anyone I'm any way supporting the driver so WHAT IS YOUR POINT?

Back
Top Bottom