Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sarge

God like member
Did okayish , not too consistent though

couple of odd decisions I thought

7 from me

He blew up far too often. One of those refs who blow the whistle and you have no idea of which way he is going to give the free kick.
It was scrappy game anyway without the whistle happy referee.

I noticed the ref a bit too much tonight to think he had a brilliant game - but he wasn't awful either.

Thought he had a good first half, tried to let the game flow, was pretty consistent, dropped off in the second before having a very frustrating last 15 or so. Erring between 6 and 7 but went with a 7 on the balance of things.

Good first half, where we played a couple of really good advantages. Only ok 2nd half but still decent performance overall. Kudos for keeping his cards away as much as possible

Interesting comments from KR in his post match interview about the Officials and them being tired as they are having to do more games in a shorter period as well, whilst they have other jobs in addition. The FL officials are part time rather than full time like the PL.

Last edited:
Seen better and also seen far worse so it`s a 7 from me. Considered a 6 but the "team" got most of it right.

I like keeping an eye on the lino`s too seeing if they keep up and help the ref so mark it as a collective. :)

Back
Top Bottom