Current Player #8 Cameron Brannagan

Every window I think he'll leave, but now I'm not sure.

If he's being paid a Championship wage to play in L1 then it's pretty cushty. He's loved and settled here and is never really under pressure.

Unless he's offered a huge financial package or wants to test himself in the Championship before he gets too old why would he leave?

If we don't get promoted ourselves, I could see him moving to Portsmouth to play under Mous in the Championship.
Could probably still live in Oxfordshire too.

If we don't get promoted ourselves, I could see him moving to Portsmouth to play under Mous in the Championship.
Could probably still live in Oxfordshire too.

Think that shipped sailed when they went and got Moxon in January.

I just can’t see him getting a move above us now at this stage.

Think that shipped sailed when they went and got Moxon in January.

I just can’t see him getting a move above us now at this stage.

Next season, if he doesn’t sign a new contract, he will be available on a free, would be a good signing without the fee for a lower/mid table championship club.

Next season, if he doesn’t sign a new contract, he will be available on a free, would be a good signing without the fee for a lower/mid table championship club.
You do realise in that scenario the 'fee' then goes to fund higher wages so from a buyer's perspective it doesn't make a great deal of difference, however the player is 💰💰💰

You do realise in that scenario the 'fee' then goes to fund higher wages so from a buyer's perspective it doesn't make a great deal of difference, however the player is 💰💰💰

They can give him £500,000 extra and keep £500,000 say, you don’t have to give him the whole fee he would have cost you? Works out better for both parties.

They can give him £500,000 extra and keep £500,000 say, you don’t have to give him the whole fee he would have cost you? Works out better for both parties.
Although in the last year of his contract there's no chance anyone would pay £1m, that ship sailed some time ago

He had been at he football school today and is pictured not wearing a boot and is in his training kit along with other members of the first team squad including Moore and Bennett , I’m not saying this proves he isn’t injured but it’s encouraging that he has been there today

He had been at he football school today and is pictured not wearing a boot and is in his training kit along with other members of the first team squad including Moore and Bennett , I’m not saying this proves he isn’t injured but it’s encouraging that he has been there today
Agreed. When he had flu (or whatever it was) earlier in the season we missed him massively. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - first name on the team sheet for me (even with Josh flying at the moment)

Back
Top Bottom