Sport Cheltenham tips

Team Horseman - fired
Most tipsters - also fired.

Sod all this thinking about it, tomorrow's plan is funny names and pretty colours 😁😁😁
fired ? o_O:D😭

Cheltenham is one of the hardest meetings of the year and as someone who does this for a living not one i get involved with i passed on what friends and contacts had running with their thoughts because of Free bets some had been offered

To fire me you have to have me on the payroll, those that do are more than happy with my work. Over the years i've helped get serious money on for "connections" including Jockeys and Trainers.

Want to make a second income ? got the patience to wait for the right one's ? You can even pay at the end of the year this is personal now :ROFLMAO:😏

ps can you donate a fiver times are hard :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

How much would you normally charge for your advice?
Insider Advice is £50 Monthly or £275 to 31st December 2022

Yellows fans are welcome to try Free to April 30th 2022 and then receive a Discount for remainder of year, just PM me.

Having been fired by @mooro i will do the honourable thing and serve my notice:)

1:30 The Irish are allover this race and have some smart Juveniles. Stable like both Ill Dor and Pied Piper and whilst Vauban is favourite for the Mullins yard it would be no surprise if ll Etait Temps beats it's stable mate

2:10 I Like to Move it could reward ew support

4:50 stable like Mount Ida

5:30 Both Chemical Energy and I A Connect have ew chances

@mooro i make it you owe me 4 days pay and since you harshly fired me please bring the money to me around 9pm, i'll be sat by the Railway Station but hey don't feel Guilty just bring some soup and a Blanket😀😀😀😀😀

@horseman - Taking learnings from P&O, I would like to remind you that not only was your last day Thursday, but by continuing Friday you are in clear contravention of clause 4.1.3.2 of the severance package and are therefore not entitled to a single groat.

However, taking learnings from our fine government I am delighted to announce a world leading humanitarian operation in which I've spoken to a mate of mine who lives up the road and has a kettle and he has promised me he will provide you with both a world class soup and premium standard technologically ground breaking warmth provision equipment and will be with you in a breath takingly rapid timeline. {Or at least he might send some out of date cupasoup and the dog's blanket, at some point, I'm not going to check}.

Anyhow, joking aside, particularly as I know your stable had a pretty sad end to the festival, thanks for your efforts and suggestions to help us amateurs, it is appreciated - even if my only winner came from a double on two horses from your main rival.

Oh, and when I spotted the 200-1 outsider, ridden by a jockey sharing my exact name, I thought all my free bet dreams had been answered........ sadly, he got overtaken by three horses in the next race, so I guess it was just not meant to be

Back
Top Bottom