Chris / HK yellow

MarkG

Does he still post. ? Not seen anything for a while.

I nearly fell out of my chair. Will check up on him. Saw him two months ago.

Hi All,

As Simple Minds said, I am "Alive and Kicking". Have a new job, so back and forth between Singapore and Malaysia (and other places).

So work and family taking up a lot of my time (have a 3 year old).

But we seem to be doing well while I haven't posted so maybe it's a good omen? But great to see us flying high and more importantly getting the stadium sorted out (although I feel its too small)

Hi All,

As Simple Minds said, I am "Alive and Kicking". Have a new job, so back and forth between Singapore and Malaysia (and other places).

But we seem to be doing well while I haven't posted so maybe it's a good omen? But great to see us flying high and more importantly getting the stadium sorted out (although I feel its too small)
Good to know you are doing well. A message from the Forum: As Simple Minds said: "Don't You forget about me, I'm a Book of Brilliant Things".

Hi All,

Glad all is well and that you are just taking a break from the forum.