Computers to watch games.

I just tried to register for iFollow through the link that was emailed to STH and all I got was:

This page could not be found
404_image.png

Sorry, the page you are looking for could not be found.
Please return to the homepage or search for a page instead.

Any ideas as to what I should do now?
Even though it displays that message, if you try to login to ifollow, using the login details you've tried to set up, you might find it's set up your account already, regardless of that message, mine has.

However, when I login to my ticketing account, I can see that I'm not set up to receive emails from the club, so I assume I can't receive the links to watch the games at the moment, but I've emailed a guy called Lee Barton from the list of club contacts on the website, and he's responded, and is on the case to help me sort it.

If you're still having similar issues, contact him or one of the others on that list. Good luck!

Aargh : I’ve logged in on my pc, got the screen shared onto the tv via hdmi, have logged into iFollow using my account and all I’m getting for watch live is a blank screen! I can get the radio build up Through iFollow on my phone though!

Anyone getting buffering, it's stopped on the AFC Wimbledon players going into the stadium.

Aargh : I’ve logged in on my pc, got the screen shared onto the tv via hdmi, have logged into iFollow using my account and all I’m getting for watch live is a blank screen! I can get the radio build up Through iFollow on my phone though!

Happened to me when using Edge. Downloaded Chrome and now using that. All working fine now

Anyone with video pass for the season abroad have this game available? Only audio for me and no option to purchase this game.

Anyone with video pass for the season abroad have this game available? Only audio for me and no option to purchase this game.

This game isn't available to watch abroad due to TV rights.

Were you trying to get it for cheaper haha?

Were you trying to get it for cheaper haha?
Yeah the pricing doesn't make sense to me. I'm used to paying around £5 for the away games last few years so not sure why UK is charged more. Probably should be a set price for all.

Perfect with laptop connected via HDMI to TV.

No buffering, no glitches and all in 1080p.

Try using a wired connection instead of WiFi.

Perfect with laptop connected via HDMI to TV.
No buffering, no glitches and all in 1080p.
Same for me. Pleasantly surprised at how well the system coped with the extra demand. Not sure if the definition was actually the full 1080p so they may have capped the streaming rate to minimise the buffering risk.

With overseas users not able to access the video, the number of streamers might not have been much higher than usual though. It would be interesting to see stats on how many people were using the service.

Back
Top Bottom