General Consortium Takeover - News and Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could simply be that the new owners are waiting to announce when they can safely and legally travel to uk.

got me eldest daughters, postponed from last year, wedding today - she marrying a U's supporter, ( so he's already 'family') .... any announcements today I'll miss , until late evening , or even tomorrow,
Have a great day sir. You are lucky, my son-in-laws are Manure and Liverpool supporters. Meh.

I’ve heard a rumour a consortium is to takeover my old car is this news....sorry couldn’t resist 🤪

with each passing hour announcement seems less less likely, just dragging on now but there have been plenty of other things happening season tickets and fixtures .

I’ve heard a rumour a consortium is to takeover my old car is this news....sorry couldn’t resist 🤪

with each passing hour announcement seems less less likely, just dragging on now but there have been plenty of other things happening season tickets and fixtures .
Yes but those announcements are run of the mill . The takeover/ ground could transform us .

I think the time to get a little excited, will be when the club announce a press conference.

Surely erick and co are waiting until travel from Indonesia is allowed without the need to quarantine. A press conference from the other side of the world is asking for trouble.

Surely erick and co are waiting until travel from Indonesia is allowed without the need to quarantine. A press conference from the other side of the world is asking for trouble.

Yeah I do think that is the case. It's frustrating as we're all desperate to know what the 'grand plan' is because of how important it is to the future of the club. I'm sure things will become clear eventually but as they've been around the club for three years now I was hoping it would be sooner rather than later.

I do think the silence from Tiger is pretty deafening, especially this week when the ST's were up for renewal.

I must say, I’ve tried to be patient, but with pre season looming, and the uncertainty surrounding our club for potential signings, even I’m starting to think this is dragging on a bit now!

Quit stalling, get it all announced, and crack on!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom