Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 6.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sarge

God like member
Had a decentish 1st half, but not so good 2nd half, appeared oblivious to blatant fouls by Cambridge (missed a few handed out by Oufc too) ....ignored / over ruled a couple of pen appeals for the U's....given his 2nd half officiating a 4 from me

He started off really well but seemed to lose the plot and just started making some absolutely crazy decisions. The penalty was correct but some of the other stuff he didn’t give was crazy - like when Forde was clearly shoved over and he gave a throw in?!

I gave him a five on the basis that I thought he was both consistently correct and consistent in the first half (probably an 8 or 9) but all over the shop in the second (probably a 2 or 3). I haven't seen it again, but the tackle on Taylor looked like a penalty at the time (although I did have my yellow tinted spectacles on, I suppose!).

5 - started well then obviously had a ropey cup of tea at halftime and blamed us for it.

Went for a 4, ok first half, but completely lost it second half. To use RadOx's term we couldn't buy a decision, everything went Cambridge way from all three officials, ref not at all helped by the linos. 3 pen shouts, 1 for them, 2 for us, he actually got 2 out of 3 right IMO. Theirs was a pen, the one on Bodin definitely wasn't, the one he got wrong was on Moore which I thought was a pen although he'd set a precedent for not caring about shirt pulling from set pieces in the first half so I guess he was nearly consistent for that.

Went for a 4, ok first half, but completely lost it second half. To use RadOx's term we couldn't buy a decision, everything went Cambridge way from all three officials, ref not at all helped by the linos. 3 pen shouts, 1 for them, 2 for us, he actually got 2 out of 3 right IMO. Theirs was a pen, the one on Bodin definitely wasn't, the one he got wrong was on Moore which I thought was a pen although he'd set a precedent for not caring about shirt pulling from set pieces in the first half so I guess he was nearly consistent for that.
He even gesticulated to Moore that he should get up and get on with it hinting that our Captain had cheated. Hopeless.

The problem with the Moore one was that he chucked himself ro the ground* after the event.

Interesting reading that it wasn't a penalty on Bodin, looked nailed on real time to me, with a close and unobstructed view. Not seen a replay mind.

*can't remember if he actually chucked himself to the ground but the point stands

The problem with the Moore one was that he chucked himself ro the ground* after the event.

Interesting reading that it wasn't a penalty on Bodin, looked nailed on real time to me, with a close and unobstructed view. Not seen a replay mind.

*can't remember if he actually chucked himself to the ground but the point stands
From the iFollow angle it looked really soft. There was a hand raised but he went down way too easily, definitely looking for it.

Isn’t it a case of if you don’t Chuck yourself to the ground and stay on your feet you won’t get a penalty but if you do Chuck yourself to the ground your more likely to get a penalty

Isn’t it a case of if you don’t Chuck yourself to the ground and stay on your feet you won’t get a penalty but if you do Chuck yourself to the ground your more likely to get a penalty

Timing is everything.

Back
Top Bottom