Dick Taylor

Service went well yesterday. Dad's scarf was very prominent on the coffin along with his farming flat cap! During my eulogy, as my brother is an Arsenal fan, I just had to mention David Langan's long range effort that Jennings palmed in, which Dad always teased my brother about!!!

Can recommend the North Oxfordshire Crematorium, near Tackley. Returned there yesterday to scatter half of Dad's ashes. It is a lovely place near to where Dad begun his farming career. The other half of his ashes are to be scattered down in West Sussex where he was the farm manager for 25 years.

Can recommend the North Oxfordshire Crematorium, near Tackley. Returned there yesterday to scatter half of Dad's ashes. It is a lovely place near to where Dad begun his farming career. The other half of his ashes are to be scattered down in West Sussex where he was the farm manager for 25 years.

Sounds perfect - hope you and yours are doing as best you can at this difficult time. Loved your Langan comment too - am sure that made everyone smile!

Back
Top Bottom