Ex Player Dickie

Hopefully Newcastle offer QPR a nice 30-35m offer in January and we get a tidy sum from the sell on clause

Named 10th best player in whole of EFL, along with Brannagan of course in the top 50. Wowza!

Brannagan has some real magic in his boots. When he shoots from range it always feels dangerous.

What would be the going rate for dickie and bran now?

I would guess Dickie £10m and Bran £3m?

Brannagan has some real magic in his boots. When he shoots from range it always feels dangerous.

What would be the going rate for dickie and bran now?

I would guess Dickie £10m and Bran £3m?

With only a year left on his contract, we won’t get £3m for CB unfortunately (unless we go up and someone still wants him, potentially).

With only a year left on his contract, we won’t get £3m for CB unfortunately (unless we go up and someone still wants him, potentially).
Cambran has a well publicised release clause so that's what we'd get for him if it's met and it ain't £3m!

If we can't afford his contract demands I guess he'll be off this summer for the release clause then? :(

Has got to be a banker for a decent transfer fee in the future. Never seen him have a bad game.

Wasn't 20% - 25% banded around?
Yeah I’ve seen him have a couple of bad games early on with us to be fair. Never thought at that stage he’d grow into the player he is today!

More news out there today he's on his way for £10 million that should help the in comings 👍

Everton or West Ham for £10-£15m, if I was him I'd be wanting to join West Ham as Everton are a mess. Don't care who he goes to though let's just hope it's a massive price.
I'd be wanting to join West Ham because I'd be thinking a move to another Championship club is a sideways step, better to test yourself in the PL.

No idea why really but I would love it if Everton went down.
Oddly I don't mind Everton, they seem a proper club without too much high profile bullshit or OTT funding, though I'm sure there are billionaire owners in the background. Burnley don't offer much apart from 'last on MOTD'.

Back
Top Bottom