General Digital Perimeter Advertising for 2021-2022

I know what’s in it for us ,but what about uncle .
Ah I see. Well he might allow us to move on a year quicker (and thus make his 'demolition for housing' money a bit sooner) or allow us to stay for an extra year if the stadium isn't finished (thus meaning we aren't forced into signing another 20 year job which neither party wants). He might be taking an extra sum to allow the digital signs in? He might be negotiating something else with the OUFC owners? He is in a position where (as always) he seems to hold most of the cards though - so any 'generosity' on his part it definitely from a position of strength.

Pre-ordering a half time pie and a pint sounds like a good idea if it is ready to be collected. It would make a change from the Kassam experience of either leaving the match 5 minutes before half time, or queueing up for ten minutes to get served. Why the manager of the catering staff doesn't have for instance 40 pints already poured at half time and ready to sell I don't understand.
£8 a hot dog/ burger at Wyc ...sounds like the yank is all about making money

What a ridiculous post. It's good to thaw existing relations for any number of reasons, even if we are planning to move out.

For example, it'd be nice for us to get access to the stadium before 12pm on a match day, which isn't currently the case as far as I'm aware.

He may even clean the toilets …

what would improve the match day experience would be the erection of a 4th stand. The only reason FK is allowing digital advertising is because he’s probably getting most if not all of the income from it. Indeed I’d hazard a guess that he instigated it.

Great stuff flashing adverts to distract from the pitch, has nobody thought of the photo sensitive people in the crowd?

If its anything like the scoreboard, that seems to have the ability to turn up to "small sun", then they can keep it. Feckin modern football corporate bollix.

That aside what made me laugh out particularly loudly was the Commercial Brochure launch..............

"With a sizeable and engaged database of supporters, combined with a following of 182,000 on social media platforms, the ability to gain exposure, both digitally and physically, to a highly engaged fanbase is ready and waiting for new businesses to experience the benefits."

I could be wrong but 182k on social media is "not a lot"........ and are we a "highly engaged fanbase" ? Nope.

All that BS from a team that can`t be bothered to reply to basic queries.... :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom