Tickets Doncaster Rovers- attendance

I was looking forward to all the biannual heart wrenching that takes place at the end of the last game of the season. Watching the players shuffle off and trying to determine whether it’s a wave to their kids or a wave goodbye to the fans.

Whatever,…..

O.O.M received the two red bars of bat soup honour yesterday and cannot attend. I don’t think I’m pregnant, at least.

POINT OF POST.

Anyone got any suggestions as to how to watch it streamed, or am I condemned to listen to Nick Harris and his muses?

Anyone got any suggestions as to how to watch it streamed, or am I condemned to listen to Nick Harris and his muses?

Ifollow?

It's a 12.30 kick off so not during the Saturday 3pm black out.

10pm update and exactly 1,300 home seats still available meaning home seat sales of 8,277 so far which would take overall sales just over 9,000.

Likely to be less than normal on the day sales with the early kick off so I guess the overall attendance will be around 9,200-9,300.

10pm update and exactly 1,300 home seats still available meaning home seat sales of 8,277 so far which would take overall sales just over 9,000.

Likely to be less than normal on the day sales with the early kick off so I guess the overall attendance will be around 9,200-9,300.

Good crowd for the first dead rubber football game for 3 seasons.

I see Swindon have been getting some impressive attendances this season!

I see Swindon have been getting some impressive attendances this season!
Yes but they have been giving away close to a 1000 per game and I think kids go free
Would be interested to know exactly how many free places they give out
Something we coul look at? Or maybe not if it brings in less revenue

VPN for ifollow -its not being streamed in the UK as those squnts at SKY have two games being shown so us plebs aren`t allowed to watch our team.

In the posh seats again today - with binoculars on the Exec box... :) :cool:

So, the time has come for my last dot count of the season!

8,354 as of midnight, excluding boxes and away fans.

This means roughly 250 sales yesterday and about 850 since midnight Sunday, which is a few hundred less than usual for the bigger games. However once the boxes are added in, and without any other sales at all, it would put us below only the Sunderland, Ipswich, and Cambridge home attendances, and above the likes of the Sheff Wed and Portsmouth games, so pretty good really.

As @Thecurraghofkildare says, there may not be as many walk ups today, although it's a nice morning here in the Shire (I'm staying over for a few days) so I think 9,500 may be a bit of a stretch, but you never know?

To answer the question from @The mighty Aldo Swindon give away 850 tickets for every home match, which is almost exactly the difference between their crowds and ours. They also have much cheaper tickets, and deals, across the board.

Thanks @Colin B and @Thecurraghofkildare for your dot counting since the Sheff Wed game. It has made the many geeks on here very happy and has undoubtedly increased interest thar is reflected in the rising crowd figures.

This all started from a post to try to encourage others to attend rather than expecting the club to be solely responsible for the match day experience. The changes this calendar year have been incredible and the sight of new families and kids, all with scarves, shirts and smiles is what this club is about.

Today is about celebrating the season on the pitch but with the hope that next season is better. We should also celebrate everything off the pitch and recognise the contributions that so many have made to truly enhance OUR club from top to bottom.

Enjoy a summer without dots because next season will be huge!!

VPN? Please explain? -

(IWOOS only. Please bear in mind O.O.M’s PC is an abacus and I still use cardex. Not upgraded to Filofax yet.)

Last minute final count of the season and at 12.20pm there were 1,090 home seats left - 107 east Stand,308 South Stand Upper, 315 South Stand Lower,360 North Stand.

That means home seat sales of 8,487 and total estimated sales of 9,277. Great turnout.

Question ….I’m too lazy to calculate. What do we need today to average 8500 for the season ?

Last minute final count of the season and at 12.20pm there were 1,090 home seats left - 107 east Stand,308 South Stand Upper, 315 South Stand Lower,360 North Stand.

That means home seat sales of 8,487 and total estimated sales of 9,277. Great turnout.
Pretty close Curragh.
A very good crowd in the circumstances

Back
Top Bottom