Matches EFL Highlights 2022/23

Mike_H

EFL highlights are on ITV4 at 9pm on Saturday and later on ITV this coming season - no longer on Quest.

Quest will be a tough act to follow. Colin Murray is genuinely interested in the EFL and that is reflected in the programme content.
It doesn’t mention the length of the “comprehensive round-up” but I suspect that it won’t be a full two hours.

Quest will be a tough act to follow. Colin Murray is genuinely interested in the EFL and that is reflected in the programme content.
It doesn’t mention the length of the “comprehensive round-up” but I suspect that it won’t be a full two hours.
Agree Colin Murray is a tough act to follow - I think he is a brilliant broadcaster no matter what he turns his hand to.
Just checked and it does seem to be a 2 hour programme, so hopefully they are not changing it to much - I think it’s the same production company doing it.

As you said Colin Murray was very knowledge about the lower leagues and is an excellent broadcaster
He will be missed when it goes to ITV

Do we know for sure that Colin Murray hasn't followed the highlights between channels like the cricket lot do?

Ali Maxwell and George Elek have followed over.

Should just be those two doing it alongside a guest panellist, to be honest.

FYq5M0SXoAARIoJ

Back
Top Bottom