World Cup England v Albania

England were brilliant in the first half. Albania have had decent campaign, eg had beaten Hungary home and away ( … we couldn’t manage that.)

Dixon analysis was spot on though . Albania’s lunatic gung-ho approach really didn’t help. If you’ve got players confident enough to pass round a press you’re always in business. And Kane was lethal.

Second half we’d done the job.

Certain players appeared rejuvenated . Very encouraging performance, But masked to an extent by really poor opposition tactics.

Man of the match James, fast, strong, direct, real team player.

Why didn’t we play in white?

Kane. Ok scored three, two from set pieces. Sterling put at least five on a plate for him, three in the first half, two in the second, if that was Taylor i dread to think what would be said. Man City must have had someone there with a bit of sense not signing him, apart from the idiot that signed Grealish.

Do they not count if they come from set pieces?

Kane. Ok scored three, two from set pieces. Sterling put at least five on a plate for him, three in the first half, two in the second, if that was Taylor i dread to think what would be said. Man City must have had someone there with a bit of sense not signing him, apart from the idiot that signed Grealish.
I can absolutely promise you that if we win 5-0 with Taylor getting a first half perfect hattrick, not one single person on here will criticise him!

I got a couple of squid from the wet fishmonger's shop the other day. They are filed on his POS as tentacles. Don't know why.

Are we just going to let people live off a first half hat trick for the rest of the game then? Taylor gets 3 in the first half then misses a chance on 70 minutes and we are just supposed to go that’s ok, he did well an hour ago? People need to move on, that first half is in the past, I judge players on what they did in the last 5 seconds.

Are we just going to let people live off a first half hat trick for the rest of the game then? Taylor gets 3 in the first half then misses a chance on 70 minutes and we are just supposed to go that’s ok, he did well an hour ago? People need to move on, that first half is in the past, I judge players on what they did in the last 5 seconds.

That’s a bit soft, I judge them by what they’ll do in the next game. Southgate out! Kane out!

I know the game was won but I kinda expected more goals in the second half for me Southgate should be saying we won the first half now go and win the second half don’t lose or draw go for the win 😁

I got a couple of squid from the wet fishmonger's shop the other day. They are filed on his POS as tentacles. Don't know why.

Asking for trouble here young man.

Can`t stress enough how important it is that you are
wearing some pants during the chopping up process.

Stay safe and Bon appetit.

I know the game was won but I kinda expected more goals in the second half for me Southgate should be saying we won the first half now go and win the second half don’t lose or draw go for the win 😁
Thought the same m, was it the substitutions? After the 1st half I expected another 3 minimum.
Ok the first half has won is the game we she could keep playing to score more.

Did we need to rack the goal difference up in case we lose to San Marino?
Off course not but it surely gives the whole team a good boost to score as many as they can and tbh I thought we would have got at least another 3, but a win is a win and in the first half we were superb

Off course not but it surely gives the whole team a good boost to score as many as they can and tbh I thought we would have got at least another 3, but a win is a win and in the first half we were superb

I should imagine a 5-0 win is enough of a boost, I doubt any football loses sleep over when the goals go in during a game as they all count the same.

Back
Top Bottom