National News Extinction "Rebellion"

Luckily for today's fudgewits the British Grand Prix was red-flagged before they got chopped into small pieces by fast-moving cars.

Lock them away for a long time until they grow some common sense.

Good on them.

Anything to make F1 remotely watchable is good in my book and if that means running on the track, go for it.

It is often very dull but there was some excellent racing today.

Won`t ever get close to the Touring Cars though.

If you didn't see entertainment in the race today, you're missing out.

I didn’t watch it as cars going round and round in circles is not in the slightest bit entertaining to me.

Throw in the features from Mario Kart and I’d be more keen to get involved.

Last edited:
  • React
Reactions: m
It is often very dull but there was some excellent racing today.

Won`t ever get close to the Touring Cars though.

Ginetta Juniors is where it is at, they don't bother with little things like avoiding hitting each other or stop when the bonnet is broken and close to totally covering the windscreen.

I didn’t watch it as cars going round and round in circles is not in the slightest but entertaining to me.

Throw in the features from Mario Kart and I’d be more keen to get involved.

Murray Walker made F1 interesting, especially when he got in a muddle. A bit like listening to Nick Harris with his pronouncements or players names.

Murray Walker made F1 interesting, especially when he got in a muddle. A bit like listening to Nick Harris with his pronouncements or players names.

I still find it amazing Nick Harris had little problem pronouncing names when he commented on MotoGP considering his attempts with football.

This is now utter f#cking madness....

People will die as a result of this and in all likelihood not one of the protesters...
It doesn't even need to be an artic, just someone swerving out of the inside lane in surprise/to give them space and clipping a vehicle in the second lane and it could be carnage.

This is now endangering life, which I would hope introduces more substantial offences into the police armoury. Lock them up today, until their case is heard, which should be scheduled for about 2026!
"them"???! ........if the politicians weren't such talking heads, whatever the crisis, there wouldn't be millions of people worldwide protesting

So this is where we are........ one of the Just Stop Oil things who achieved its aim by spraying paint on an Aston Martin dealers. Hope its got some lube. :ROFLMAO:

1666035981415.png

As for the two on the Dartford Bridge - simple solution - leave them up there. 🤷‍♂️

Those who super glue themselves to things - leave them there, or rip them off as the French do.

So this is where we are........ one of the Just Stop Oil things who achieved its aim by spraying paint on an Aston Martin dealers. Hope its got some lube. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 10523

As for the two on the Dartford Bridge - simple solution - leave them up there. 🤷‍♂️

Those who super glue themselves to things - leave them there, or rip them off as the French do.
Stunning and brave

View attachment 10523

Maybe if they were wearing a suit and a Tory tie you'd be more sympathetic?

Maybe if they were wearing a suit and a Tory tie you'd be more sympathetic?
Absolutely no sympathy at all. They will cause others to place themselves in danger to bring them down, others will have to be working to ease the traffic congestion and police the diversions while many, many people will be late getting home, getting to work and generally inconvenienced and all for what? Their own selfish indulgence and idiotic attempts at swaying opinion in their favour. Leave them up there to rot would be good but, sadly, they are causing a major nuisance and will have to be removed.

Absolutely no sympathy at all. They will cause others to place themselves in danger to bring them down, others will have to be working to ease the traffic congestion and police the diversions while many, many people will be late getting home, getting to work and generally inconvenienced and all for what? Their own selfish indulgence and idiotic attempts at swaying opinion in their favour. Leave them up there to rot would be good but, sadly, they are causing a major nuisance and will have to be removed.

Slightly missed the point!

Ironic isn’t it, all these protesters about the climate holding up traffic and in doing so causing more fuel pollution and emissions…

That’s before you take in the bigger considerations like delaying services like the ambulances and fire brigade.

I get they want to make a point but there is other ways to go about it. By carrying on like they are then they don’t get the public backing and their points are lost.

I really don't think their actions can fairly be described as selfish!

Back
Top Bottom