FA Cup FA Cup 2nd round - Sutton United (H)

With the Rovers replay falling in between massive League One away games against Ipswich & Wigan, and with two more league games coming up the following week, I suspect we'll be playing mostly a reserve side (and I can't say I'd argue with KR if he did).

Doesn't mean we can't win (it's very possible that Rovers will do the same, given that their schedule is equally as busy) but it likely does make the game a bit of a lottery.

So I don't plan on looking ahead until that tie is done and dusted.

Boreham Wood vs. St Albans is a bit of a random choice for ITV!?!
National League vs. National League South. I'm guessing this is the first time that Boreham Wood have ever been the 'giants' in a televised Cup tie!!

I guess it wasn't a very attractive draw for the TV, but still surprised that they didn't pick Rotherham United v Bolton Wanderers or Stockport County; that will either be a potential giant killing, or a game between two of the bigger names in the lower divisions.......

I suppose they can dress it up as a guaranteed non league team in the third round of the cup, if it’s the game with draw after then they can keep the cameras on to get the Jefferson Louis moment if they pick a big team out, bit s**t if they go to all this hassle and they are drawn against Sutton United though.

Back
Top Bottom