Fan's View Fan's View 21/22 - No.17 - Morecambe at home

Great report as ever Paul.
I didn’t spot it at the time but watching the highlights Eastwood got a touch on the cross for their big miss - not quite making it excusable, but less of a howler than Winnals earlier this season, IMO.

Great report as ever Paul.
I didn’t spot it at the time but watching the highlights Eastwood got a touch on the cross for their big miss - not quite making it excusable, but less of a howler than Winnals earlier this season, IMO.
I have not spotted that. If he did then that is an excellent bit of goal keeping. Sometimes there are little things like that which we cannot see with the naked eye from a long way away in the stand which make a huge difference. I may have done Delaney a disservice.

Good report as usual Paul.
In the game I agree that for much of the time we weren't looking good enough, but to score 3 and miss a penalty despite playing well below how we know we can is promising I believe. The old adage that if you can win whilst not playing well.
I think that the squad and overall performances are a bit better than in the past couple of seasons, but you see more games than me. What do you think?

Good report as usual Paul.
In the game I agree that for much of the time we weren't looking good enough, but to score 3 and miss a penalty despite playing well below how we know we can is promising I believe. The old adage that if you can win whilst not playing well.
I think that the squad and overall performances are a bit better than in the past couple of seasons, but you see more games than me. What do you think?
Overall probably stronger but if we were to lose a couple of games I'd probably change my mind. Midfield and wide men - definitely better in those positions. Think we've upgraded significantly. Defence probably worse off without Josh R and Atkinson. Strike force - as we were. Just the one man.

Overall probably stronger but if we were to lose a couple of games I'd probably change my mind. Midfield and wide men - definitely better in those positions. Think we've upgraded significantly. Defence probably worse off without Josh R and Atkinson. Strike force - as we were. Just the one man.
It seems to me that we are stronger in midfield and out wide this season but that we haven't yet quite clicked there, if that makes sense?

Would say from my position that was a nailed on penalty even with Mattys Oscar winning performance. Can understand though why in some areas of the ground it might not have looked so clear cut.

Back
Top Bottom